Boreal Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to a Million
by Ralphini Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:03 am

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Den Site

+6
Mikol
Elixir
Akai
Ralphini
Sye
Xerenity
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 18]

351The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:55 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai simply looks down before giving a hard blow to Mato's head. "How young you still are, so much to still learn..." She whispers. "A sad and pathetic outburst, you will never take after your father acting like that, he would be ashamed." Akai turns her back and heads to Serenity's den. She felt awful, so awful she has to say such coldhearted things to someone who had just lost a family member, but no one had the exuse to do what Mato did. Her tail drooped with heartbreak as she calls out. "Serenity...you need to be informed of something."

352The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:55 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

Misty watched Mato hoping he wouldn't notice me and try and kill me cause im not known to him

353The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:57 pm

Kotori slams his ears shut. Clearly highly annoyed at the loud noise. His eyes were kept open as he watched Mato's outburst at the elder. "How foolish..." He mumbles, no longer feeling sorry for the large black wolf.

354The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:58 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

I try to hide my tears and wipe them away with my paws but they keep coming. ...Darn....stop being a baby River.... I tell myself and start to cry even more. I hear Akais words and then look up again, my eyes red instead of blue. I then turn around to Mato giving him a confused and tear stained look. I heard his snarls and his words. I may be the youngest around here but even I could tell that this was extremely unnecessary.

Last edited by River on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

355The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:59 pm

I had felt Akai's "Hard" Blow, and didn't feel any pain. I snarled, and simply walked away. I was too broken hearted for I fight. I simply slinked back to Ice, and then turned away from the pack, away from everything.

356The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:01 pm

Kotori looks at the ground and slithers away to the farthest corners of the den, he hated being involved in things like this. He lay in a corner and put his paws over his ears, trying to black out everything.

357The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

Misty watches as the angered Mato turned away from the pack and she came out and sighed then looked at kotori.

358The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:03 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

I dont want to leave my brother in this situation. My heart is telling me to stay but my brain is telling me to go to grandma Akai. I lower my ears "...Ill be right back Mato...." I whisper so silent like only the wind could do.

I then stand up, still facing the ground and walk outside the den towards Akai. I try to catch up with her and succeed. I breath a bit and choke as still a few tears emerge from my eyes. I then look up to her and tilt my head a bit to the side. "....Are you okay? Grandma Akai?"

Last edited by River on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

359The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:04 pm

Feeling a gaze on him, Kotori tightens his eyes. He din't want to be talked to right now, not even by Misty who he had found to be okay as a wolf. He felt srry she had to go through this all so soon. Kortori would curl into a ball, hoping to fall asleep.

360The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

While Kotori and the others sadly mourned for their leader Misty decided to explore somewhere

-to narrow/silent path- (couldn't remeber XD)

361The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:07 pm

I turned away, and simply sat there, staring at the wall. I never liked akai, and She certainly won't earn my trust now. I simply sit there, and then, after many hours, I went to the den pond. I looked into the water, and them simply fell in. I didn't want to live anymore. "I will never be like my father" I thought to myself, as I sink to the bottom, not trying to swim or float. My black fur waves in the water, and I sink slowly, motionless.

362The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai lowers her gaze. "Oh I'm alright young River, your brother has always been like this since he was your age." She smiles. "We just don't get along that well I guess...but its alright." She sighs then rubs River on the head. "I will be fine..don't worry."

363The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:10 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

Misty returns with boredom growling to self

364The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

misty looked to see mato drowing she wondered if she should help him

365The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:15 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

I close my eyes as she rubs my head and nods even tough Im still worried about her. I lower my ears and sigh. "...Okay.... " I reply and then stop to walk. I stand there for a while and then decide to go back to the den. I look at Kotori and then misty with sorrowful tear stained eyes. I then want to go to my brother but I notice he isnt there anymore. My eyes widen and I forget my sadness for a while. "...Mato..?" I ask and my voice echoes in the den. I lower my ears and again feel a disturbance around here. I run deeper into the den and cry out his name several times.

Then I could see Misty at the pond further back and immediately run over to her. "Misty wheres Mato?" I ask extremely worried.

Last edited by River on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

366The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

Misty sees river looking for Mato. "River!", misty calls out "He's drowning!!!"

367The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 pm

I lay there, floating. I wasn't dead yet, but I wanted to be. I knew how to swim, but I didn't want to. I lay in the bottom, and stay there, refusing to breathe.

368The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

misty watched mato and look at river. she sighed. she knew she couldn't do anything

369The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

I gasp and look at the water surface with shocked eyes. "NO! Im not going to let another one die! Not mato!" I growl and am about to jump in till a thought pops up into my mind. Im not a good swimmer and even if I would reach him I couldnt bring him back up. I frown and look around. Suddenly I see vines covering the stone wall and run towards the plant. I rip it off from the wall and then tie it around a nearby stone. The vine is still in my mouth and I look at Misty. "..Im going to bring him back up. Dont worry."

Last edited by River on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

370The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai stands there head hung low. "Why does he hate me?!" She yells in her mind. "Is it because I'm no fun? Or becasue I'm too strict with him?" She continues standing there pondering until River's and Misty's crys snap her out of it. She runs as fast as her old legs can carry her before she stops and gasps. Without hesitation she jumps into the water and helps the small River pull Mato back to the surface.

Last edited by Akai on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

371The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

nods at river

372The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

I see Akai helping me with bringing Mato back up and smile slighlty. I kick with my hind legs as fast as I could till I reach the water surface again.

Last edited by River on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

373The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:27 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai pulls herself to the surface and shakes out her pelt. She couldn't belive what just happened. She gazes wide-eyed at the soaked Mato. "M-Mato...?"

Last edited by Akai on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

374The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:28 pm

I snarl in my mind " No!" I want to die! I struggled slightly. I wanted to die. I deserve it. Akai said it herself!

375The Den Site - Page 15 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:28 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

(Well I never said that it would work Wink but thanks for editing. I also edited my post)
I breath heavily and plop down to the ground exhausted. Mato is really heavy but Im more than grateful for Akai helping me. I couldnt have made it without her, thats for sure.

I hear him yelling and try to crawl over to him. I lay my small head on his big skull as a comfort since Im too exhausted in order to talk.

Last edited by River on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum