Boreal Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to a Million
by Ralphini Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:03 am

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Den Site

+6
Mikol
Elixir
Akai
Ralphini
Sye
Xerenity
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 18]

426The Den Site - Page 18 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:14 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai lifted her head hearing Storm. "You found something odd out there?" She asked, highly interested. "What did you see?"

427The Den Site - Page 18 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:21 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

I am a bit surprised as Mato suddenly pulled me away from mum but immediately start to wag with my tail in joy as he says the word *play* "Yeah!" I hop on my big brothers paw and then nibble on it playfully. I wrestle with his leg altough I´m only half the size of it and chuckle.

428The Den Site - Page 18 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:11 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

"Well, you know that old cattle ranch a few days far, you know the one that's all broken down. The cattle escaped and went feral!" Storm said, a bit exited. "They were harder to take down than any buck, but twice as much food. I barely managed to get one" she added. "If you want some food there's a fair bit down there" Storm said remembering more.

429The Den Site - Page 18 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:08 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai grinned and wagged her tail. "Amazing! In all my years I don't think i've ever had domesticated prey." She blinked and took a look outside, it was getting warmer now, with sprouts of new herbs and plants thanks to the warming sun and melting snow. "I can tell this will be a good spring." She added.

430The Den Site - Page 18 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:13 pm

"Spring...?" Kotori tilted his head, he didn't know what the big deal was about weather. It was cold...always cold, he has never known what heat was. Kotori would grit his teeth before stepping out of the den as well. He hasn't been out in the forest since he and Misty went to get River, and he didn't plan on exploring anymore either, but a walk couldn't hurt. "Might as well get some exercise for once..." He told himself. Kotori would give a brisk nod to Akai before leaving, after all, he didn't want anyone to think he went missing.

-To Benevolence Pond

431The Den Site - Page 18 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:19 pm

Mato wrestled and played with River. He nuzzled and ruffled her Fur, and when they were done, He pulled her close to him. He nuzzled her shoulders, and gave a small short glare at His mother. It was barely noticable. He then turned River away from Serenity, and then ruffled her fur again.

432The Den Site - Page 18 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:53 am

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

(Guys, if you'd like, feel free to join the Tribes of Trinity! Smile Here's the site http://tribesoftrinity.forumotion.com/ , or you can check out the advertisement on here. )

Serenity smiled, "Oh no! The slayer has me!" she yipped in mock fear. The female chuckled as River climbed upon her belly, but then raised an eyebrow as Mato took her away so abuptly, and... rudely. She rolled to her side and then sat up, giving Akai a 'What's gotten into him?' kind of look. Truely, she could not handle his behavior, but she understood him. Serenity would probably let it pass for a while until his 'depression' was over. Which has been for a very long while. She curled her tail around herself, but then stood up. She was heading somewhere.

- Tranquil Woods -

https://borealforestpack.rpg-board.net

433The Den Site - Page 18 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:51 am

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

(now that i can be on for some time....) Misty was somewhat confused what was happening (as i said i havent been on for a while) so she decided to stray off somewhere.

-to silent path- (whew got its name right for once!)

434The Den Site - Page 18 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:16 am

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

When misty got back she was a little bit scared still. she didn't see anyone. "ok then...." said misty somewhat confused. so quietly she slid under a log that had some room under it and decided to go some where else. She remembered she hadn't had much time to explore tranquil woods when she had fell into it. So she decided that was the best place to explore.

- to tranquil woods-

435The Den Site - Page 18 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:05 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

(Hey does still somebody come on here?)

436The Den Site - Page 18 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

(I zoo!... But i'm... I have no idea what I was doing XD)

437The Den Site - Page 18 Empty Re: The Den Site Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:04 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

(Dunno if somebody still roleplays here but I´ll post anyway)
I watch mummy go and jump on my paws, longing to go with her. I walk towards the den entrance and peek outisde with my small, white snout. Some butterflies are flying around in the warm air and one lands on my nose. I giggle but then I sneeze and butterfly fleas. I take one slow step out and then sniff the ground for mums scent.

438The Den Site - Page 18 Empty Re: The Den Site Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:52 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

(I sneezed in RL when I read sneeze in your post XD
And it seems the only ones who still are active here is Serenity, Misty, Akai and her little friend, you and myself.)

Storm stood there, dozing off into space. She ignored all around her, it had seemed that she was in her own little world. But she came crashing back to earth when she heard a sneeze.

439The Den Site - Page 18 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:46 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

(lol)
I lay my ears back, still unsure if I should go out or not. The last time I went out all by myself, I almost frozen to death. I let out a small whimper but I dont want to grow up as an coward so I take another slow step outside while my small legs start to tremble.

440The Den Site - Page 18 Empty Re: The Den Site Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

(Sorry about not being on >.< I'm back though)

Akai yawned and looked around her. She saw River taking steps outside and she smiled. "Hello young one." She said smiling, walking up to join the pup. "What's wrong, you look shaken...literally!"

441The Den Site - Page 18 Empty Re: The Den Site Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:27 am

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

My small ears perk as I hear Akai´s familiar voice and glance up to her, my eyes shimmering in a uncomfortable blue tone. "I ....um...I wanted to go there where mummy went grandma Akai" I explain to her but flatten my small ears, hiding the fact that I´m afraid of going outside in order not too seem like a scaredy cat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum