Boreal Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to a Million
by Ralphini Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:03 am

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Den Site

+6
Mikol
Elixir
Akai
Ralphini
Sye
Xerenity
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 18]

401The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:06 pm

Kotori woke in an uncomfortable position. He remembered becoming highly annoyed by the commotion of last night, and he must've fallen asleep with his paws covering his ears. He stretched and stood up, enjoying the brisk morning air.

402The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:59 am

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

I glance at my brother with widened eyes, happy that he´s awake again and brush my head agains his fur. I´m so glad that he´s allright so I stand up on my hind legs and lick his cheeck

"...Oh yeah! Please tell me Mato"
I say with a slightly demanding tone in my voice. I wag with my short tail and perk my ears attentively.

403The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:17 am

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

"Huh?!" Misty said startled by the howl in Paranoia. It woke her up from the grass she was hiding within. She could barely recognize it. She shruged and gave a small howl back. (its so hard to switch between drake and misty XD)

404The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:34 pm

I pulled her close to me. I shall speak the words of Father, when he told this story to me. I then began to tell: "In the beginning, days when all came up from the underworld a huge gathering was planned, uniting all the four-leggeds and flyers. At this meeting Our Mother selected a human being to take a jar of stars, hang them in the sky and name them for all to enjoy.

Coyote was very interested in what was going on, but being a wiggler and trickster then as he is no, Our Mother turned to him and said "Do not make mischief here!"

The human being was busy, placing the stars in ordered patterns upon the sky...Seven Stars here and the three Pot Rest Stars there. When he had placed the beautiful Morning Star he stood back and admired his work, as did all the rest.

While everyone including Our Mother was gathered to gaze at the luminous Morning Star, Coyote tiptoed over to the jar of stars to see for himself what the man was doing. As he lifted the jar's lid just a little, the stars rose to the occasion, pushed the lid away and raced for the sky. This is the reason so many twinkle without order or pattern, and why so many are not named.

Our Mother was angry with Coyote, and said that because of his mischief with the stars Coyote would forever be a wanderer and bring trouble with him wherever he may go. That some days he could be happy and abundant, but other days he would see unhappiness and hunger"
I then stopped. "And that is why coyote's are fools" I say, and lick River's forehead.

405The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

I start to giggle after the story and cover my mouth with my small paws in order to hold the laughters back. "...Tehe...yeah coyotes really are dumb." I nod my head in agreement and smile broadly. "..That was a great story, big brother" I say and wag with my tail happily.

406The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:33 pm

It Is an old tale from our ancestors." I told her. I then stared sorrowfully at the wall, Remembering Howl. "We should have a ceremony" I said sorrowfully, and held IceMoon and River Close.

407The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:43 pm

staying hidden drake ( i almost wrote franke XD) looked at the wolves.

408The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:07 pm

Kotori walked around silently, his paws already growing cold from the dirt underpaw. He sighed and sat down, smoothing out his fur.

409The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:25 pm

Drake looked at the little pup smoothing his fur. He knew he was on another territory so if he went into plain sight it'd probably call for his leader. So he stayed hidden then sighed and decided he'd just lay infront of the rock (den). He awoke to find nothing around him. He shrugged.

410The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:05 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

Misty looked over to see an unfamiliar yet familiar wolf. She couldn't quite figure it out. She finally barked in a demanding way (misty can be very demanding) "Who are you!?" she sternly growled very stern for a pup.

411The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:15 pm

Drake snarled not knowing who the young wolf was not knowing it was misty. "I'm not telling you!" Snarled drake at the pup then he flashed his tail not remember misty and wandered off.

-to tranquil woods-

412The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:56 am

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

(Mato, could you please select a different avatar or at least resize to a smaller size? On my list, your profile picture blocks out nearly your whole post and information. Thanks!)

https://borealforestpack.rpg-board.net

413The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:49 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

I look up to Mato and see his sad gaze, facing the wall. I tilt my head to the side by this word "ceremony" but I nod in agreement. I dont know that much about ceremonies but I´m curious about what is going to happen there. However, I stand up from the stone ground and stretch. I smile happily and look around the den as I suddenly catch the scent of a new wolf. I turn around and watch him going away and I immediately pad towards the den entrance. I lower one of my ears in a confused way and then look at Misty. "...Misty, do you know him?" I ask her.

414The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:07 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

"y-y-yes.... he's my brother..." misty says realizing it.

415The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:30 am

Drake was in the grass hoping deeply that the pup wasn't too mad. Then he finally said "I'm sor-" something cut him off as if he noticed something. "Misty....??" he asked. "Well either way im sorry." He said walking off to paranoia woodland.

_to paranoia woodland-

416The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:55 pm

Kotori watched as the older wolf confronted his 'sister'. He sighed and watched the two, wondering how they seperated.

417The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity was slightly depressed over Howl's death, but she didn't let it show. Nor was she going to let it take over her. She slowly walked around the den, examining the pack. Seeing her daughter in sight, she walked over to her and licked her forehead. "River, are you hungry?" she asked her daughter. Then, turning to look at Kotori and Misty, she smiled. "What about you two?" she asked them with a small grin. Since Howl's death has occured, things would have to change a little. There will be meetings to keep things in order, taking place about every month.
Serenity looked over her shoulder, seeing an young adult male walking away. Who was he? Her eyes showed slight concern, but then she focused back on the pups.

418The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:56 pm

I had paused, seeing Mother come in. "Hello" I said, barely even heard. I looked at her, seeing her SMILE! "How can she smile at this time"! I thought to myself. "Did mother ever love father at all?!" I then lat out a slight scoff, and went outside of the den.

419The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:23 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity perked her ears and looked over to her son. "Hello there." she said and observed his facial expressions. Seeing him leave with a scoff, she knew exactly what he was thinking. Serenity will not let him keep thinking like that, it just wasn't right. With a stern attitude, she followed him. Approaching him, she flicked her tail, "Mato, I know what you're thinking, but its not that way. See, son... There's things you have to understand if your ever going to become an alpha. I did love your father, okay?! But its not the packs fault that he died, its nobodies fault. The alpha always has to maintain strong and overcome the worst things." she said, feeling near the point that she was about to break down and cry, but not here, not now, not ever. Sighing, she looked back at Mato in the eye, "If your ever going to become an alpha, you need to know how to come across things and make sacrifices. If that's not what your planning to go through, maybe it's not the best thing for you to become." she said, and with that, she walked off. She couldn't really force Mato to understand, because he hasn't walked through her steps yet. Plus, he wasn't in the condition to understand anyway. She returned with the pups and sat down, exhaling deeply. If the pack was going to survive, the leader must be strong. Although, the ceremony will still be held. Her only question is, how did Howl die? Why did he leave in the first place?

420The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:17 am

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

I watch as Mato suddenly left and sigh, lowering my ears. I then walk towards my mum, my fur is till soaking wet but I´m sure that I will get dry again in no time. I nuzzle mommy and wag my tail slightly. I dont really want to talk about dad right now, especially not in her presence...I never knew dad as good as Mato or mom so I couldnt say anything about him anyway. "..Mommy? Is hunting hard?" I ask and my azure blue eyes begin to glow brighter and brighter. I heard about the adults going hunting but still dont really know what they´re exactly doing on a "hunt".

421The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:26 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai silently worked through her her many pages of writings, she chuckled as she heard River talk about huunting. "Are you thinking of becoming a slayer?" She asked curiosly. "If you like to run and be outdoors, you should love hunting."

422The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:32 am

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

"Mommy? Is hunting hard..?"

Serenity quickly perked her ears towards River. The ivory fae smiled. "It all depends on the hunter, honey." she said and chuckled amusingly. Serenity playfully, yet gently, pawed River's ear and rolled over to her side, pretending as if it weren't her. She glanced towards Akai and nodded approvingly at her response, along with a laugh.[/color]

423The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:31 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Storm ran through the shrubs, her tongue hanging out, flapping in the breeze. Her pace slowed as she returned, ears perked back. She trotted through the entrance, still panting lightly. She opened her maw and said, in her strange tone of voice, "you wouldn't believe what I found out there... But I did manage to get some dinner" she smiled. "Out at Paranoia, would you believe" she added taking in another breath.

424The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:47 am

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

I thought about Akai´s words for a while, of becoming a *Slayer* and tilt my head a bit to the side as if I am considering it. "Huh..." I immediately snap out of my thoughts as I feel somebody nudging me sligthtyl. I turn my head around to mum and giggle playfully, hopping on her belly in order to nibble on her ears and let out a growl of joy.

425The Den Site - Page 17 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:34 pm

Mato growled a little at his mother. He sighed, and walked over to his sister, Sort of pulling her away from his mother. "Wanna Play River?" He asked, and ruffled up her fur.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum