Boreal Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to a Million
by Ralphini Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:03 am

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

.:Ralphini - Always Free:.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1.:Ralphini - Always Free:. Empty .:Ralphini - Always Free:. Sun May 12, 2013 9:33 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

.:Ralphini - Always Free:. 2lqgli

Welcome Guest, to my bio!

.:Ralphini - Always Free:. Tumblr_mksb1aEAlL1rwcfrqo1_1280

.:Ralphini - Always Free:. 30wng45

Name: Ralphini translated 'wise wolf'.
Species: Eastern timber wolf.
Bithday: 17th June 2007.
Age: Six years and two months, she has only entered her elder years.
Pack: Boreal Forest Pack.
Vocal: She has a bit of a Australian accent mixed with Italian, French and English
Scent: She smells of wilting daisies and blood.

.:Ralphini - Always Free:. 1j9dv5

Build: She's extremely strong for an elder female but her arthritis wears her down. She has very long legs for great stamina and speed.
Fur Texture: Very long and silky but it's rather rough and thick in some areas for protection and just because she's too lazy to groom in some parts.
Pelt Color: It's a silver with faded blacks, whites and greys all over. On her muzzle she has a darker greyish black though and browns can be seen in areas.
Eye Color: Deep brown.
Scars/Markings: She has claw marks on her right flank, bite marks on her left back leg and a large scar on her chest but it's covered by fur.

.:Ralphini - Always Free:. 21e1f9z

Personality: Ralphini is a calm and gentle wolf but won't stand to be pushed around. She's stubborn and speaks her mind, but she has a big soft spot her the weak, including pups. She just wants to protect and love but that's going to be hard thanks to her history.
History: Ralphini came from the greatest hunters and fighters in the world, a pack of them. Her whole family and pack taught her the skills of leadership, fighting and hunting. But when the alphas of the pack passed the pack split apart, and Ralphini faded away to find her own life. She met a male whom she fell in love with... or so thought. They had many litters together and led a whole pack, the male slacking off. But when a dirty rival plotted a evil plan, all went wrong. The male knew of the plan and tried to stay calm, but when the day came. A litter from another father, he freaked and killed Ralphini. But she survived due to her pack's teachings and she slithered away, holding onto hate and hope to survive. But then all hope was lost in a blizzard, she was hungry, cold and on the verge of death. Then, a soft paw was held out. Another old wolf's, she smiled and helped Ralphini up of the snow and led her to her den. There she was healed by the old wolf whom was also a shaman. They told each other their stories and after time Ralphini grew strong again. She thanked the wolf with her life, she vowed to stay with the wolf and protect her, and she did. But years dragged on and the wolf slowly died, but in peace. Her last words to Ralphini were, "stay strong, and find a place where nothing is a lie." Ralphini wiped her tears and did what the old wolf told her, though she was begining to fade herself. She pushed herself night and day to find a pack. When she heard the word that the Boreal Forest Pack's alphas had vanished from a friend, far away, she ran. After all she was a distant blood relative to one of the members. Now she finds herself in the temperate woods in which is where the pack lurks, would they take the large grey wolf as a threat?... or a friend?

Last edited by Ralphini on Mon May 13, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

2.:Ralphini - Always Free:. Empty Re: .:Ralphini - Always Free:. Sun May 12, 2013 9:49 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

.:Ralphini - Always Free:. Temp-810
(Thanks for le greeting ^.^)

https://borealforestpack.rpg-board.net

3.:Ralphini - Always Free:. Empty Re: .:Ralphini - Always Free:. Sun May 12, 2013 9:52 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

It's a funny trick isn't it? You just go (without spaces) { USERNAME } and then you get: Guest XD

I learnt it here: http://tspreborn.forumotion.com/t71-biography-tutorial

4.:Ralphini - Always Free:. Empty Re: .:Ralphini - Always Free:. Sun May 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

I have a feeling you and Akai will make a great team...

5.:Ralphini - Always Free:. Empty Re: .:Ralphini - Always Free:. Sun May 12, 2013 10:21 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

LOL, Akai.... I have the same feeling ._.

6.:Ralphini - Always Free:. Empty Re: .:Ralphini - Always Free:. Mon May 13, 2013 11:05 am

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

Welcome Ralphini!^^

7.:Ralphini - Always Free:. Empty Re: .:Ralphini - Always Free:. Mon May 13, 2013 8:42 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

lol, it's Storm... well was XD

8.:Ralphini - Always Free:. Empty Re: .:Ralphini - Always Free:. Tue May 14, 2013 8:02 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I feelz special for you welcoming me to your bio... C:

-Goes to look for theme song for meh-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum