Boreal Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to a Million
by Ralphini Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:03 am

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ralphini

Ralphini
    Elder

D ϟ S T A N T . B L O O D S

"NO MATTER HOW DISTANT OUR BLOOD, WE ARE FAMILY"

Info

Pack Name: Distant Bloods
    Pack Site: http://distantbloods.forumotion.com/
    Pack Video: None yet
    Pack Motto: No matter how distant our blood, we are family
    Pack Poem: None yet
    Pack Colours: Maroon, murky orange, turquoise, lime-ish, olive-ish, crimson, white, grey, black
    Pack Thread: http://wolfquest.org/bb/posting.php?mode=edit&f=50&p=2214741

Goals

To bring together roleplayers from all corners of the globe
    To make friends and have fun along the way
    To be a different, active roleplay
    To have over 20 members
    To become a big, online family

What's Different

We're a big family, blood related or not!
    You can have little adventures on your own or with friends! ( See http://distantbloods.forumotion.com/t13-adventure-shop )
    We have many ranks and different jobs!
    You can have a little hobby such as adventuring, hunting, fightings or crafting!
    The things to do on here are endless! There's much more I haven't even mentioned! Now go have an adventure with your distant blood family!

Rules

#1: No inappropriate behaviour! This goes for everyone. You will be downed to the very last rank for a week or as long as you keep acting like that. If you don't you will be banned for a month and if you keep doing it, deleted.

#2: No foul language! We're family friendly so please don't swear or use any foul language!

#3: Respect higher ranks! If they are a higher rank it's because they earned it so respect them. I don't really care if you kiss their feet, just don't go treating the admins and mods like dirt.

#4: No out-of-character bullying! Don't take roleplay personally if someone is mean to you but please PM if someone is taking roleplay a bit too far and bullying you in the chat box or somewhere else on the forums. They will be banned without further warning for a month and deleted if they continue to bully.

#5: No TMI! Don't give to much info. We don't want to know what you look like in real life, where you live, etc.

#6: Respect the wolf, respect the pack! Keep to the rules on both the website. If I see you breaking a rule every week you will be deleted and banned.

#7: Don't SPAM SPAM stands for Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages. We don't look kindly upon it. SPAMing on the site is: Roleplay posts with less than three sentances, and posts that don't follow the rules. If you SPAM you will have a warning, if you do it again a ban for a week and then if you still do it ban for a month.

#8: Keep semi realistic You can have any eye colour and any markings. You can even have sabar teeth! But please keep to realistic pelt colours and no super powers.

#9: You must sign up on the site It's not much of rule, more a requirement. But if you do apply here please register on the site! If you don't within two months you'll be put as a Pack Friend.

#10: Stay active! If you ask me, it's the most important rule of all. Who wants to join a inactive pack? If you don't log onto the site within a month, you will be inform, at two months you will be given a EFA but at 3 months you will be put as a Pack Friend. But our aim is to log in at least twice a week and post at least once a week.

"Embrace the adventure, and stick with your family..."

-All ©opyright goes to Aurora, the Founder and Dominant-
    -Pack site, ad, & thread made by Aurora-

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum