Boreal Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to a Million
by Ralphini Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:03 am

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Posts Last? (continued)

+6
Misty
Mikol
Akai
Phantom
Ralphini
Xerenity
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Sun May 19, 2013 6:24 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Yes, I am allowed to drive alone now, but I ussually don't feel comfortable driving with no one next me. Sad

But I am only allowed to have only one other person in the car with me when driving.

Speaking of driving, today I drove to this one lake with my friend. We went there with a few nets...expecting to catch a few crayfish and such. But instead...WE JUMPED OFF A 30-49 FOOT WATERFALL.

We saw a few 17 year olf guys looking down on top of the waterfall, a few of them jumped, while others were to afraid. My friends says "Hey, lets go see how high the jump is." I say okay, not expecting my friend to accually jump off or anything. So we go up, and the guys were shocked to see 2 girls come up. They ask how old we are, and we say 16 and 15. They then have this suprised expression on their face, for we were much younger than them. My friend looks down at the drop and then the guys ask us if we were jumping. and of course my friend says "Suuuure".

They laugh and say to the guys who were too afraid to jump "Dude! Two flippin girls are gonna do it! They have more **** than you!" I accually was never going to jump, but after seeing my friend do it, I felt like I had too. My friend hesitated, and took about 5 minutes to jump off it. I on the other hand, after debating whether I should or not, decided to do it. I look down, back up, and jump, no hesitation what so ever, I mean, I had to show that young girl was more brave than a bunch of guys right!? xD

We only got away with it because there were no life gaurds there, but if there were, I couldv're gone to jail for jumping. I think 3 people have died from jumping off it before. O_O I almost hit the wall when I jumped, thank god I didn't. But in the end, it was fun seeing the guys reactions. xD I won't do it again though, don't worry. When I hit the water I accually hurt my neck and chest, and almost lost my breath.

Oh and River, IS THAT IS AMERICA FROM HETALIA!? Very Happy

Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Hetali11

177Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Sun May 19, 2013 6:44 pm

Metal

Metal
Unranked

I did that once, Me and Phantom did with a few friends, Including his brother... It was a little bit bigger, only by a small bit tho... xD

AND that was a year ago... Razz

-Goes to look for avvie-

178Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Sun May 19, 2013 7:28 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Haha, thats so cool! Gotta live when you are young huh?

I just found it funny how two girls showed off in front of a bunch of guys xD

179Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Sun May 19, 2013 7:32 pm

Metal

Metal
Unranked

-.-

I made an AWESHUM bio, but then my laptop crashed... -.-

I have a question,

How do you make that backround thing?
Like the one Akai made for the banner contest? The backround?

Is it possible someone might perhaps make one for meh...?

180Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Sun May 19, 2013 7:48 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Well if you have photoshop, it just involves alot of layering. I select the forground, or what I want to be overlapping the background, and paste it to make a new layer. I then paste the background picture I like on a different layer, making its opacity 50% or lower, and put it in the middle or bottom most layer. I'm not that good at explaining things, but I can help you if I can. ^^

181Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Sun May 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Metal

Metal
Unranked

Yea, I need help...

182Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Sun May 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Okay...well what with? What do you need meh to do? xD

183Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Sun May 19, 2013 8:10 pm

Metal

Metal
Unranked

Actually, NvM...

Cn we talk on the chAT?

184Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Mon May 20, 2013 2:19 am

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

Yup that´s America from Hetalia in DISCO POGO STYLE!!. You´re not the only Hetalia fan here Akai! XD

185Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Mon May 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Honhonhonhon~ So i see

186Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Tue May 21, 2013 9:44 pm

Polar.

Polar.
Scout

Not so sure what to post...but, RAINBOW PINEAPPLES!!!!

http://thekazokupack.forumotion.com/

187Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Wed May 22, 2013 9:47 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

GETTING REAL TIRED OF YOUR BIPOLAR WEATHER OHIO

188Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Thu May 23, 2013 11:49 pm

Vaxtu

Vaxtu
Unranked

xP Getting sick of tornados and the heat OK. You're temperature and forecast better change...REAL QUICK before you damage anything more!

189Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Fri May 24, 2013 4:22 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

Makes me somehow glad that I live in german now...

190Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Fri May 24, 2013 9:47 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

I cracked up laughing when I saw your signature, Akai!
I <3 it! XDDD

191Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Fri May 24, 2013 10:33 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Tumblr66

192Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Sat May 25, 2013 10:17 am

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

(Woah woah. Okay...I may not be one of the longest members here on the website nor am I the Alpha´s right hand or something but still I have to say that , posting hate messages, massive cursing or threats are not allowed on this site (Well, I believe so...) I dont know what happened between Fabian and Ralphini (Might be something in real life right?) and I dont want to start a discussion about them (...There´s nothing I could say about this anyway because I dont know anything about those two. I´m pretty sure tough it will lead to a discussion now anyway...) but I really start to get sick and tired with all this public insulting on rp websites! It´s almost like this on every website I´m on now! I dont know what Xerenity is thinking about that but I believe she wants the boreal forest pack forum to stay a child-friendly site, without members insulting or threatening eachother.

193Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Sat May 25, 2013 10:39 am

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

@ Metal
I don't know what your talking about, but if you were going to say that to Ralphini, be mature enough to do it somewhere else or in a private message. I don't know who you think you are for speaking like that to her in the first place. You've just earned yourself a 2nd level warning. Your account will now be deactivated.

"Warning #2 - Things get a bit more harsh with this warning. You will be temporarily banned from the site for a week. Once the week has passed, you will be allowed back in. If you imporoved, you will go down to the first warning and make your way out. On the other hand, if you got worse, you will receive the third warning."

https://borealforestpack.rpg-board.net/t5-the-warnings

https://borealforestpack.rpg-board.net

194Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Sat May 25, 2013 3:20 pm

Vaxtu

Vaxtu
Unranked

I'm not sure whats going on here o.O

195Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Sat May 25, 2013 4:22 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

RESPECT YO RULES

196Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Sat May 25, 2013 10:50 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

What in the world... I have no idea what's going on here.

197Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

I never know what's going on

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum