Boreal Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to a Million
by Ralphini Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:03 am

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Posts Last? (continued)

+6
Misty
Mikol
Akai
Phantom
Ralphini
Xerenity
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:11 am

Guess whose on now meh! Drake/Misty XD yay for meh!

127Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:42 pm

bivr3ukygbopwiu3gkv. XD Dang Unicorns Man.... Dang Unicorns.....

128Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

*Nods* Dem Staring contests man...there dangerous.

129Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm

*shoots 2 thousand zombies* RUN ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

130Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:26 pm

I'm on spring break! And my dog wont be quiet.

131Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:55 pm

I'm gonna be on spring break in two day....AND ITS SNOWING XD

132Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:58 pm

DITTO! Wait it stopped... Sad

133Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:09 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

You wouldn't believe what I just saw.... (a grown dude wearing a PINK bunny suit walking down the street with serval kids following him)

134Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:28 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

I dress up as a penguin then all the kids chase me. While the parents give me the death stare. Very Happy

But omg, a grown man wearing a bunny suit. XD

135Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:10 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Now that it's easter(or it was), the same guy was in A CHICKEN SUIT and he got all the kids to dress up as chicks or bunnies, (some were even eggs) and walked down every street eating and giving easter eggs. The guy looked like a biker dude too, so don't ask me what happens here for fun... JUST READ WHO POSTS LAST!

136Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:32 pm

ok, I'm freaked out now. I just saw a guy in a SANTA outfit! But it almost freaking Spring!!!!!!!! He waved, and then I ran off. I think he's on steroids...

137Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:25 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Potatos -.-

138Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:17 am

wut...

139Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:10 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

POTATOES!? DOES THAT MEAN......? LORD DOISTUUUUUUUU!!!!

140Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:05 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Chocolate potatoes! That's what! *Storm does awesome dance of awesomeness awesomesauce* AWESOME!

141Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:35 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

(havent been on moving sorry!)

142Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:16 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Potatos... (I havent's been on because I've been a bit busy with Fallen Kingdom & Tribes of Trinity)

143Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:22 pm

In the beginning of the world, it was Bear who owned Fire. It warmed Bear and his people on cold nights and gave them light when it was dark. Bear and his people carried fire with them wherever they went.

One day, Bear and his people came to a great forest, where they found many acorns lying on the forest floor. Bear set Fire at the edge of the forest, and he and his people began eating acorns. The acorns were crunch and crisp and tasted better than any other acorns Bear and his people had ever eaten. They wandered further and further away from Fire, eating the delicious acorns and seeking out more when the acorn supply grew low.

Fire blazed up merrily for awhile, until it had burned nearly all of its wood. It started to smoke and flicker, then it dwindled down and down. Fire was alarmed. It was nearly out. "Feed me! Feed me!" Fire shouted to Bear. But Bear and his people had wandered deep into the forest, and then did not hear Fire's cries.

At that moment, Man came walking through the forest and saw the small, flickering Fire. "Feed me! Feed me!" Fire cried in despair.

"What should I feed you?" Man asked. He had never seen Fire before.

"I eat sticks and logs and wood of all kinds," Fire explained.

Man picked up a stick and leaned it on the North side of Fire. Fire sent its orange-blue flames flickering up the side of the stick until it started to burn. Man got a second stick and laid it on the West side of the fire. Fire, nourished by the first stick, burned brighter and stretched taller and eagerly claimed the second stick. Man picked up a third stick and laid it on the south side of Fire and laid a fourth stick on the East. By this time, Fire was leaping and dancing in delight, its hunger satisfied.

Man warmed himself by the blazing Fire, enjoying the changed colors and the hissing and snapping sound Fire made as it ate the wood. Man and Fire were very happy together, and Man fed Fire sticks whenever it got hungry.

A long time later, Bear and his people came back to the edge of the forest, looking for Fire. Fire was angry when it saw Bear. It blazed until it was white-hot and so bright that Bear had to shade his eyes with both paws. "I do not even know you!" Fire shouted at Bear. The terrible heat rolling of Fire drove Bear and his people away, so they could not take it and carry it away with them.

And now Fire belongs to Man.
-Random Story

EVERYONE! Looka dis: http://thekillerlions.forumotion.com/

144Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:45 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

And now for my random story!

The sound rings through the valley, the war had begun. The howl of battle signaled it, when the two packs calide only one will survive. Would it be the Aspen Fighters or the Winter Willow? Storm had gathered up her past friends, Buddy, Scar and Fang and their pack of once The Three Howlers now a clan of twenty. She also got her brother Sand on board and his pack of thirty-one. Plus her little pack of fifteen, the small but strong Winter Willow pack. Storm was getting old though, she couldn’t fight as strong but she still did. The huge number of Aspen Fighters came charging down the hills and the other side of many who just want the war to be over. The Aspen Fighter blood spills, they had numbers but the Winter Willow had trust and family… and strength.
Storm fights off many alone side River, Willow, Midnight, Snow, Pine, Fury and the little scout Rusty.
A large male that was covered in scars wrestles Willow to the ground, Willow whimpers in pain, the weight was crushing her. River was cornered and couldn’t help her. Storm came charging in and threw the wolves away and screamed to River “go tend to Willow I’ll keep them at bay, now kid!” Five wolves jumped at Storm as soon as River ran to help Willow. One of the five bite into Storm’s leg and breaks it, she growls and whines at the same time. She kicks them off and attack them straight away, going for the neck ending them quickly. “I still got it” she smiles and says to herself even with her old age. One of the omegas join their side and fight just as much honorable. Storm faces a wolf that has the same pelt as she does, “uncle?” He replied with a whimper, he was the oldest and tattered old wolf there was. In a flash he turned his tail and helped fight the others. Once only one was left, the alpha male of the pack. They all ganged up on him, surrounding him. All leaped at once, the blood flew and it was over in seconds. Everyone had been injured in one way or another and for Storm it was just everyday. Those with no wounds or important wounds didn’t go to the Earth the healer’s den, Storm just refused but she went there to see Willow who was badly injured, torn shoulders. “Well at least you didn’t loose anyone” Earth said. “We did loose one” was Buddy’s reply in a mumble of grief as he had a really bad back and felt the pain of a lost one. “Who was it” Storm barks in rage and sorrow. “Your uncle…” Storm couldn’t believe her ears, “where is he?” They took her to a bush and there lay a grey and tan and scared elder male, blood leaking from his side. Tears came running down Storm’s muzzle, “I just found him, my only family left” she sobbed. “Your pack is your family Storm” Sand said patting her back with his muzzle. A little smile came to her face and then she howled in memory. Everyone howled but she was the last one to stop, “hearts of hunters, wills of warriors, long live the pack” she said after.

And this is to celebrate the return of Winter Willow and it's rival, Aspen Fighters! This story was made when the pack fought it's first war so excuse the grammar. Anyway, this is a pack on WQ and I think it's returning soon! Hazzah! I'm not sure if every member will come but here's the past members!

Leader: Willow

Retired Alpha: Storm(me)

Scout: Rusty

Skilled Warrior: River

Pups: Midnight, Snow and Ice!

Healer: Earth

Dispersal Follower: Lost

Current Aspen Leader: Fire

Current Aspen Followers: Made up at the moment...

*Based On A True RP*

145Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Tue May 07, 2013 10:40 pm

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO TOT. -.-

146Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Thu May 09, 2013 7:59 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I still have this Account, You may have hacked mato, but I still Alive! Er... Dead... Razz

Wut do I do now? RP as Mato on dis account? Or...?

147Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Sun May 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

HONHONHONHONHON~

148Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Mon May 13, 2013 9:33 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

lol, Akai

149Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Wed May 15, 2013 6:34 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

C:

I just found out turtles like pie....

150Who Posts Last? (continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Who Posts Last? (continued) Wed May 15, 2013 7:07 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Our mascot should be a turtle. Or..we should have...a spirit turtle that guides us....xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum