Boreal Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to a Million
by Ralphini Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:03 am

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you listening to? ♫ ♪

+2
Mikol
Xerenity
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:48 am

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

MY DOG HOWLING. *calls to dog: "shut up fang!", then pats head*

27What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:23 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

I'm listening to Geramny attempt to train Italy and Japan in combat training.

28What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:58 am

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I have 2 dogs: A lab, Howl, and A wolf Hybrid, Fang. And Together, THEY WON"T SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!

29What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:09 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

I am Listening to the Hetalia theme song. ^^

I know how you feel! My dogs never shut up either, and one of them doesn't even bark. HE HOWLS. It's the most annoying thing ever. But I LUV THEEEEEM!

I have a Yellow Lab named Jake with butt issues and a stoner face. Oh and uh...is obsessed with clothes and laundry. Then I have a mix of a Baset Hound and a black lab named Flash. He has mental problems since he was abused by a farmer as a puppy. A family adopted him before us but they took him back becasue he was too scared. Thus we took him. It took two months for him to not be scared of us, but it was worth it. He's still terified of my dad though XD, which he has known for seven years...But he's not scared like he used to be. So I'm happy we gave him a second chance in life. ^^

I also had a Fat Austrailian Cattle dog we rescued from a shelter. But we unfortuantly had to put him down becasue of cancer. He battled it for two years, but he was suffering and we had no choice. He lived to be 11 years old, which is shorter than what we would like. He was so very loyal, but also a grumpy old man. XD And man was he stubborn. But he protected us. At the shelter no one would take him becasue he had so many medical problems. HE WAS ALERGIC TO FRICKEN DUST. We spent so much money on him, but we couldn't let him die in a shelter. We didn't reget it.

*Lol, those are mah dogs. SO weird, your dogs sound cool too! They must be fun to have around. ^^*

30What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:19 pm

These go in order and tell a story. I-It's kinda confusing for those who dodn't listen to stuff like this...even for me. Basically their is a shadow trapped in the mansion, and it's only escape is when someone finds the "true end". The people who live in the mansion go by a book or script, and basically do the same thing everytime someone enters the mansion. So far all have died who tried. When someone fails, time resets itself and the process is repeated. Then comes the village girl (Miku), who manages to find part of the true ending. But then as expected her times runs out and is forced to start over. Then there is this whole thing with a stolen page that prevents the hous folks from finnishing the story and blah blah blah...It's pretty confusing, and the story isn't complete yet. There is going to be 5 songs, but so far only 3 have been realeased. I suspect the doll twins (Rin and Len) are suspicious, but whooooo knnnoooows? o3o But aside from that, I like songs with stories, not like all that stupid rap about drugs and you know what...
HAHAHAHAHA, WHY AM I TYPING THIS? NO ONE CARES. ^^

These are computer programs singing by the way.

31What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:52 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

I can't believe I just read that....
Anyway... I don't know why but i keep 'rocking out' to Parodys...
Here's two three I found that I love and I think some of you who play these two three games will enjoy it.

32What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

(I see you like the Sims. ^^ I do too, that Sims 3 University looks pretty fun, I'll think I will go buy that later to add to my Sims 3 supernatural! Haha, I'm so poor. XD)

I... am listening to....japenese holograms. REGRET NOTHING Very Happy

33What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:44 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

(My sister, my cousin and my brother have the sims... and me ^^)
Random WolfQuest hunting music -

34What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:40 am

Mikol

Mikol
Slayer

we come running! im addicted to it!!

35What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:39 am

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

O.O you kow when you pups are in danger on alone player? That music when ever im rping as a pup (yus people do it for no reason so i choose pup) if i see a bear in slough creek it plays like the rest of the time im there XD so im listing to it XD

Last edited by Misty on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited by Misty because she didn't wanna double post cause she forgot some things.)

36What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:27 pm

The fandoms of Tumblr, my daily life.

37What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? ♫ ♪ Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:35 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Jump Jump Jump... (don't ask me why)

I can't remember the other thing XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum