Boreal Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to a Million
by Ralphini Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:03 am

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Den Site

+6
Mikol
Elixir
Akai
Ralphini
Sye
Xerenity
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 18]

251The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:16 am

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

"Very Well" I say to him, accepting my defeat. I sort of push him, as to congratulate him. "You did good" I then say: "All you have to do is control the anger. You can Fight, but just let them explain first" we then walk up the den, and I lick my newborn pup's forehead, and then to show I never forget Mato, I lick his too. It was Quite hard though, for he is already the size of me. "I DIDN'T NAME HIM MATO FOR NOTHING" I think to myself.I then decide to talk to him, About his sister, and His mother. "Son... can I talk to you?"

252The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:31 am

"Sure" I say, and we go outside the den. My father blurts out "Why are you angry when river came? you always wanted a sibling!" I look away, and then barely speak "Dad... Those dreams were crushed more than a year ago... I can see how mum looks at River, the most loving eyes, That never happened to me..." I pause, "I know I should be strong, But I had lost my own mother..." I then I simply leave, before Dad can even nudge me.

253The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:39 pm

Kotori wanders around the den queitly after arriving back. He sniffs the air, smelling in all the new scents of so many wolves. He smells a fresh mouse by a pile of fresh prey, and eagerly goes over to grab it.

254The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:45 pm

I look at Kotori, and then whisper to him "Stay low, and then creep up on it. Aim for the head or neck." "we'll get bigger prey soon." I remember my father AND storm saying the same thing when I was a pup. "The good days" I look at Kotori get ready, and I smile, He was like me.

255The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:52 pm

Kotori turns back around with the mouse in his jaws. "What are you talking about...it was already dead." He says calmly. Kotori figured the wolf mistaked he thought he saw a live mouse. He silently pads past him to lay down on a soft patch of dirt, biting into the soft meat.

(It was a mosue in the fresh prey pile, it was already dead. My apologies if I wasn't specific enough.)

256The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:55 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai observes the wolves around her. The atmosphere was not vey pleasant to her. She hated how didordered things were right now. If Mato and Serenity didn't make up eventually, she would have to go force them to have a "Talk" with her.

257The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:59 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity held a paw on River's back to push her closer to my belly. She smiled warmly and hummed a quiet melody. She began to wonder how River will look like when she's older. What color eyes would she have? All these thoughts caused her to smile even brighter. It is up for time to decide. Glancing towards the exit, her eyes caught sight of the young male pup. She tilted her head, where's his mother? And his pack? The poor thing was probably starved, judging by his physical state. She looked to Akai, and then back to the pup. Would he want to come inside the den? Perhaps Akai can teach him a few things about our pack. Beside the pup, she spotted Mato. This drove Serenity off the corner. She had enough of this "separation" and the "silent treatment". She stopped humming and cleared her throat, "Mato, please come here." she asked, but it somehow sounded more like a command. Serenity missed her "little boy", and she wasn't going to let him keep thinking negative thoughts about her and his younger sister. If only he could understand.

https://borealforestpack.rpg-board.net

258The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

It doesnt take me long to satisfy my desires and I stop drinking. The milk runs down my chin and drops down to the stoney ground, forming a small white puddle. I open my mouth and stick my pinkish tongue out in order to lick the milk off from my lips. The milk is still all over my muzzle tough but I dont notice. I back away from the belly a bit and let out a pleased, little sigh. I cuddle back into my mothers thick fur as I feel slightly tired again.

260The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:55 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Instead of beginning the conversation between her in Mato with a bunch of questions, she decided to save those for later. It was best to start it out with a warm greeting. "How are you doing so far?" she asked him as she fluffed her tail around River. Serenity noticed how umcomfortable he seemed, even in his own home. "Please, sit down and take a break." she suggested, knowing that she would be talking with him for a long while.

261The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:58 pm

I sat down. I felt slightly wary, and I kept quiet. When she asked me how I was doing, I coldly mumbled "Just Fine"

262The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:09 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Her smile vanished at the way Mato replied. She took a deep breath in, "What's been bothering you? If you don't tell me and keep making a scene, I don't know how to fix the problem." she said in a very direct manner. Serenity was serious, because she didn't want Mato to keep avoiding his family. Sighing, she glanced beyond Mato and saw the little pup. Catching the pup's gaze, she motioned him to come closer. "Who's this young boy by the way?"

263The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:16 pm

"A lost pup" I said. "Akai Found him" I then simply looked at the pup "Kotori is his name." I ignored her other question, because River wasn't the only reason why I was upset... "I must go" I say, and walk to the woods.

264The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:41 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity was getting upset again, but she did well by hiding it. She didn't want the young ones seeing how easily she could become angry. Sighing, her attention was drawn to the small pup. "Akai, is this who you were speaking of?" She asked and smiled gently. "Kotori...would you like to come in?", She asked in a friendly manner. This pup would need motherly care, for he still looked too young to be on his own. Serenity looked to Akai and grinned, maybe she would like to try the experience of being a mother?

265The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:46 pm

A loud Howl sounds from White Mt. It sounds like 2 wolves, and one of them is without a doubt me

Last edited by Mato on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

266The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:49 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

As I start to fall asleep again I catch new scents around me, two to be exact. I sniffed the air eagerly and lift my head up a slight bit. I turn around and then start to crawl towards the direction where the scent is the strongest. I cant see a thing but there is somebody there, no doubt. I am only a few inches away from my brothers paw now but then the scent suddenly vanishes. I couldnt see my big brother going away but I could surely feel his presence leaving. I turn my head around several times, not knowing where the scent went and look rather helpless on the grey ground. I whimper and then cry for my mother.

Last edited by River on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

267The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:52 pm

I return, upset that my love had to leave so soon. I find river, crying out, and I felt slightly bad. I rested beside her, For she must be cold.

268The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:58 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

Suddenly I feel something fluffy and warm close to me and I turn my head around, my snout touching the fur. The presence is there again and my ears perk. I lie my head down on my brothers big paw and let out a relieved and relaxed sigh.

269The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:01 pm

I smile at the pup. she WAS cute. I lick her forehead, and wrap my tail around her. I then guard her, and wait for her to sleep.

270The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:08 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

I cuddle deep into his comfortable broad furry chest and feel a lot safer now. I breath slowly and then let out a silent yawn. I sigh again and my first real smile appears on my face as I feel something stroking my forehead gently.

271The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:13 pm

My eyes soften, and I realize something. "I will have to man up. If I become leader, and Ice and I have pups, I can't be acting like this!" I think to myself. I rest my head, and think. "Will they accept her?" I thought. I truly loved Ice, and I can't be without her. I already miss her after we talked less than half an hour ago!

272The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:23 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

I become quiet and after a few seconds I fall asleep. My ears flatten and my breathers are getting slower and longer.

A small brown coyote trots around near the den. He´s a kilometer away but still close to the den tough and isnt leaving. He must have catched my scent and already starts to lick his fangs gleely. I still sleep besides my brother and dream about landscapes again without realizing that I may be in great danger. I dont notice the predator tough and keep sleeping peacefully, my head rested on my big brothers paw.

273The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:59 pm

I sense a coyote and growl. I go outside, and find it. It snarls, and I bite it hard. It yelps, and Scampers away "Cowards!" I bark, and then return to my now safe sister.

274The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:02 pm

Kotori hears the white female call his name, and he walks on over to her, his ears bent slightly back. He sat down near her and put his tail around his paws.

275The Den Site - Page 11 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:04 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity watched as her daughter crawled off, straight into her big brother's paws. She smiled briefly, more than delighted to see that Mato has finally accepted his little sister. This warmed Serenity's heart very much. If only, she thought, he could be around more often. Serenity walked over to her two kids and nuzzled both of them. She licked River's forehead, and then Mato's. She then chuckled, "Mato! You're getting big!" she said with a grin. He was now taller than his own mother. Her smile then faded, sniffing a scent that shouldn't be there. She backed off and stalked away, wanting to find out who's foul scent that was. Serenity's azure eyes grew with fury. A coyote. The ivory female padded closer and growled, attacking the uninvited visitor. It was the coyote's luck that he moved before Serenity could tear up his face. The coyote had cunning skill on his feet, but Serenity was stronger without a doubt. She lunged forward and managed to shut her fangs on his rough tail. She hauled him without letting go, while the coyote kicked with his hind legs on her ivory face. Finally, she leaped forward and pinned the starved coyote, who was probably craving her daughter. It was not fair to end the coyote's life, but she couldn't just let him go, for he might come back and get away with it. The coyote snapped at her paw, but she snarled and clenched her teeth on his skinny neck, shaking her head until there was no more pulse. This was only done for the safety of the pups, and this coyote was surely a threat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum