Boreal Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to a Million
by Ralphini Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:03 am

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Den Site

+6
Mikol
Elixir
Akai
Ralphini
Sye
Xerenity
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 18]

226The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:25 am

(I don't remember you feeling like this to me Sad )

I see my family huddled together, and I stay away slightly. Mum didn't seem to know I was there. I felt pretty hurt, so I stayed away, I can tell by how she looks, that I wasn't half as good as the glorious RIVER. I couldn't stand it. I walked out of the den, and planned to search for my own.

227The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:54 am

Stainless came walking towards the den, the white blur coming from the distance, his fur flowing each time he move. "Hey have you seen that fluff ball, ahh what's his name?... Mato" he said as he arrived. Stainless wasn't one who liked to keep grudges and wanted to clear things up with the pack he met yesterday. "I'm sorry about yesterday..." he stops the sentence as he picks up a scent in the breeze, and a pretty stinky one(couldn't help it). he follows the scent to a mountain which seemed too steep to climb.

228The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:58 am

(-_-)

229The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:51 am

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

(Sorry mato...)
I dont know what´s going on but I could clearly feel a disturbance clinging in the air. Suddenly I feel several new presences around me. Not sure if they´re friendly or threatening but as for now I couldnt do anything about it anyway. However I did hear some growls and snarls and immediately cuddle into my moms warm fur. I press my ears against her thick coat so I cant hear any more of those unfamiliar loud noises and start to whimper in fear. After a short while a sudden tiredness overwhelms me tough and I fall asleep peacefully besides my mother.

230The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:13 am

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

(River is a newborn pup, not a yearling. That's why she needs twice as much care...)

My ears perked up as small leaves crunched, but I hesitated to turn and see. From the corner of my eye, a familiar figure stood there. It was either Howl or Mato, since they look very alike in almost every way. I sighed, remembering the stressful scene that occured a while ago. Perhaps, I was too hard on Mato? Or he just needs to have some manners? Both of those are true. I turned completely, but I did not see Mato anymore. There was never a guarantee that parenting would be easy, but I should try my best. Besides, where was Howl? As I curled more around River, I could feel her tense up. I licked her small head and gently smiled. I should make plans to talk to Mato today, and maybe Howl or Akai could take care of River. It didn't sound like an easy option, since Serenity is supposed to stay near River most of the time. Perhaps, he could come here instead, and learn that there should be no jealousy between family. For I could sense that within him. Maybe Howl would help out too. My gaze softened as I watched River fall asleep. I chuckled very faintly as my heart melted at the sight.

https://borealforestpack.rpg-board.net

231The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:45 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

I cuddle deep into my mothers pelt and let out a relaxed sigh. Something strange happened tough. Pictures suddenly appeared in my mind. Pictures of mountain landscapes, flowers of all kind and a streaming river. I want to run towards the water and I begin to move my tiny paws while dreaming about it. I jump into the river and swim with the stream while barking happily. I dont drown altough I dont know how to swim but the water drags me carefully on it´s surface. This was the very first dream I´ve ever had and also a nice first experience. A tiny smile risens on my face and I press my head more into the warm fur.

232The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:29 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai frowns remembering Serenity's argument with her son. Akai has never had pups, and she was somewhat glad now. "It must be hard..." She thought to herself. She turned and thought of Mato. "He's jeolus of River...but that is no reason to act like a crying pup. He will never be a leader if he's like that..." But then again she also felt bad for him, she knew what it was like to loose a mother, not just emotionally but physically as well. Akai sighs, regretting bringing the topic up to herself. "Perhaps I will talk to him later..."
Blinking, Akai gets up and walks out of the den, wanting to get some fresh air.

-Tranquil Woods

233The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Kotori stops at the enterance of the den. He has never been around so many wolves before, his birth pack he barely remembered since he was only a newborn then. He flattened his ears in mistrust, looking at the female elder as if asking what to do. The elder walked ahead of him, and he slowly followed after. He saw the elder approach a female, white as snow. "I have found this pup laying on a mossbed in the forest." She began saying. "His name is Kotori, he said he was seperated from his family by a snow storm. May he stay here?"

Kotori approached closer, whoever this white female was, she must be in charge he thought?

234The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:53 pm

I arrived back in the den, but just for a visit. I saw another wolf pup, with akai, and I grumbled "You guys had another one while I was gone?" I then looked at the pup. I seemed to have alot of mood swings now, and I was more violent than ever. I just walked to the corner, away from the rest of the pack, For my thick black coat can handle the cold wind.

I had lost my mum.

235The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:59 pm

Kotori bent down and lowered his head. He was confused, perhaps coming here was a bad idea? He sat down, not knowing what else to really do. He had no idea what that other wolf was upset about, but Kotori didn't get involved. 'He must be pretty dumb thinking I'm a newborn..." Kotori though to himself.

236The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:04 pm

(I didn't mean that! God... some pups... just have problems)

I stood up, I looked at the male pup "And Who are you, Pipsqueak" I growl, hearing his foolish comment. I then sit and wait for an answer, Trying not to have a nervous breakdown.

237The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:11 pm

Kotori didn't reply, he had no reason to start a sensless argument with a wolf larger and older than himself. Instead he bent back his ears and looked away. He had always heard of how nice a pack was supposed to be by his parents, but he guessed that may be wrong.

238The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:14 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai glanced over her shoulder before frowning and turning around. "Calm down Mato." She said stepping in front of him. "You should know better." She stated. "Perhaps you just need to have a talk?' Akai suggested.

239The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:19 pm

I growled at Akai. I didn't mean to scare him." I snarl. My eyes soften, and I lick the pups head. "name or not,if you want to stay, somebody must care for you. Who will take you in?" I nip his ear. He WAS like the little BROTHER I had wanted as a pup.

240The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Kotori twitches his tail confused. "Brother?" He thought out loud. He scoots away slightly, but not in a disrespectful way, he simply didn't like being so close. "I-I don't understand..." He says confused, looking up to the black furred male.

241The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:28 pm

I was confused now. "Who would take you in?" I asked again. and hoping someone would. "perhaps I can watch him." I say. "he is old enough to hunt anyway" I then look at my "brother" and pick him up by the scruff. "would you like to explore?" I ask him, a bunch of fur in my mouth.

242The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:32 pm

"Ehhhhhhhhhhh..." was the only thing that came out from the wolf's mouth. Kotori was tired from walking for days, all he wanted to do was eat then sleep, but he didn't want to make this wolf upset either. And Kortori had a feeling this wolf wasn't so pleasant to be with when angered. Kotori eventually nodded, he need to learn to be a better hunter anyways. "Y-yeah, sure."

243The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:36 pm

"Y'now what" I say to the little pup. "How about I take you to my den, Where I live it is very quiet and peaceful." "We can rest there" I say. I then pick up the pup, and trot to the mountain.

244The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:09 am

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai sighs, obviously worrying over Mato. "So young and naive still." She says to herself. But she knows that atleast Kotori would be safe with him. Akai goes to sit by Serenity, watching the newborn pup River move about. "Now I wonder what you will turn out to be." She giggles.

245The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:08 am

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity glanced up, seeing that Mato has returned, or not...
Was he holding "the grudge" against his own mother and sister? She frowned slightly, and looked to Akai, observing the small pup. Serenity was surprised that Mato was rough with the pup at first, maybe that was his natural way of communicating? She sighed, watching Mato take off with the pup, not even giving her enough time to accept him into the pack. He could of stayed with Akai, and maybe River could have a playmate when she was a bit older. She chuckles at Akai's comment, but then frowns slightly as she watches Mato go. He did not even say hello...
"What's going on?" she thought to herself. And where was Howl when he is most needed?
Serenity shook her head, feeling that she should put a stop to her complaining. She would talk to him on her own if that's what is needed to be done.

https://borealforestpack.rpg-board.net

246The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:31 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Storm sighed, she knew what would happen if Mato kept acting like this, and if the new pup did anything that Mato didn't like he'd end him in a second. Storm worried for the pack and everyone with it. It was confusing days for her and the only way she knew how to take things off a wolves' mind is to hunt, though for once this mighty hunter and fighter didn't want to hunt. She saw only little of what had been happening in the last few weeks but she had a bit of an idea of what was going on.

247The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:03 am

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

After a while I wake up but my eyes stay shut like always. I let out a, for my size, big yawn and show my tiny teeth wich start to grow out of my gum. My stomach grumbles and I flatten my ears not really knowing what to do about it. I sniff around and then crawl to mother´s belly. I instintctively begin to suck on it with the hope that something will come out of it. A thick, yummy liquid flows into my mouth and I start to suckle faster. I press my small paws against her belly so more of her milk comes out and drink it eagerly.

248The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:55 am

Kotori and I stop by to say hello. I mostly stick to my father, and Of course, Kotori. I can't help it, I go near my sister, and Gag. How Can they love that THING! I simply walk out of the den, remembering How I was treated as a newborn, Compared to her.

249The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:00 am

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I stop my son before he leaves. "Mato, your first Leading class is today" I tell him. I then walk out of the den, with my tail high and my chest out, and Beckon him to follow.

250The Den Site - Page 10 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:08 am

I follow my father. he tells me "A Yearling Leader Must take 2 classes, 1 in public with other yearlings, and Another private one with me." "I shall start you with fighting, Come at me" He gets ready to fight. "OK..." I charge at him, and we both go at it. "Whoever is brought down loses" My father says to me. He pushes down my shoulders, to make me fall. I do not, and he shoves me as hard as he can in a practice fight. I nearly trip, but then I brush past him. He tries to follow, but he trips on my tail as I circle him. "I win!" I bark, seeing my father on the ground.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum