Boreal Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to a Million
by Ralphini Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:03 am

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Den Site

+6
Mikol
Elixir
Akai
Ralphini
Sye
Xerenity
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 18]

101The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:52 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity's ears flattened as she spoke. That was the last thing she needed to hear about Howl, but she knew it was the reality she had to face. She nodded towards Akai, "Thank you, Akai. And yes, I will have to go there as well. I'll be back as soon as possible." She said, attempting to stay calm. Serenity already knew what happened with Howl, it was quite obvious. But she also worried that the others have gone out as well. Serenity trotted off, and glanced at Akai before completely leaving, hoping that everything will be fine here at the den.

- Tranquil Woods -

https://borealforestpack.rpg-board.net

102The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:16 am

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai stepped forward, wanting to stop Serenity, but then stopped. She knew that Serenity was fit and strong, she would be fine. Akai also knew that Serenity wouldv'e gone regardless of what Akai said. She watched wide-eyed with worry and then sat near the enterence of the den, waiting for for everyones arrival.

103The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:25 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I am brought back to the den, and serenity gives me wonderful news.

Serenity is expecting pups soon...

I wake up and let out a HUGE yawn, my wounds are almost healed. I thus still cannot sprint, But trot well. I find serenity huddled over at the end of the den, and my eyes soften at the sight of what I see. 6 healthy, beautiful pups. I trot over to her, and smile, I lie down next to her, and guard my family, then I leave a howl, saying: "The pups are born!" that is quite loud.The largest one,a male, Who looks like me, stops nursing and try's to howl with me, For what only comes out is a whine. I laugh, and say: "I shall call you Mato, for you are as large as a bear cub. and you have my powerful spirit." then I nuzzle the mato and lick my mate, "we shall name the rest." I say, stronger then before.

104The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:37 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai abruptly awoke, a loud and powerful howl making her jump. She perked her ears as the apha spoke. "The pups!" She eclaimed. "They are finnally here..." Akai smiled and went over to see the new generation. "They look beautiful." She whispered to the two alpha's. Akai imediatly went over to her pile of writings, about to record this day in history. She wrote on the apperance of each of the pups, and about the emotions everyone seemed to feel. She then nodded happily and stepped back, knowing Serenity need her rest. She had known Serenity since Serenity was jsut a pup, and she was proud that there would be wolves who would carry her on.
---------------

A small white pup scuttled across his den mates, he could smell the scent of warm milk near, but his litter mates seemed to be blocking the way. He let out a small cry, trying to push his way through, but was pushed back again. Suddenly a loud noise rang through his sensitive ears. The small pup let out a high pitched whine and dived into his mother's fur, afraid of what the noise was.

105The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:44 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

Mato's point of view:
I feel my smallest brother whine and I sort-of growl at him, My Milk! I seem to say
Howl:
I see Kotori,as I decide to call him, have trouble nursing. I nudge him up to serenity and nuzzle him. So far 2 females I say softly.

106The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:52 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai watched from a distance, observing her surroundings. "I wonder what they will turn out to be? And which one will become our new alpha..." She closed her eyes. "A shame that I might not be around when that time comes..." She thought sadly.

Kotori stopped whining he felt a soft nudge, and thanked the strange force with a small wag of the tail.

107The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:06 am

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

Mato:
I growl at my siblings for being too close. I sense another warm thing,and crawl close to it. it has thick fur, and I curl up to it. Very Full now, I curl up to sleep...

Howl:
I smile as the pup wags his tail. I nuzzle him and see the largest pup, Mato growl as he eats. He crawls close to me, and I smile and keep him warm. He only hits my wounds once. I lick my son and say softly: "Mato seems very leader-like indeed." and continue to watch over the pups.

108The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:10 am

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai chuckles, seeing the pup that looks like Howl crawl to him. "It seems like you have a friend already." She laughs. Akai puts her head down, about ready to take another nap.

109The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:11 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Storm's ears perk at the howl while hunting and slays the calf and comes running back to the den with the young calf's neck in her mouth. She slows down at the mouth of the den and walks rather slowly and places the carcass in the middle of the den and smiles seeing a young pup squirming around the far corner of the den. Then the female sees a couple for tails flicking from the other side of Serenity, "could there be more?" she thinks.

¸.•*¨*`•..•`*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*`•..•`*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*`•..•`*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*`•..•`*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*`•..•`*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*`•..•`*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*`•..•`*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*`•..•`*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*`•..•`*¨*•.¸¸

The second largest pup's tail flicks back and forth as he feeds, then stops feeling another pup behind him. Unlike his larger brother, he was a kind natured wolf with feelings and enjoyed being around his siblings. The little solder moves along letting his smallest sibling through.

Note: This was messed up through confusion, you might want to do a bit of browsing to 'get' what happened. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Swift Storm on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 'Howl and Mato' that's why -.-)

110The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:29 am

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity returns from her short journey, quickly curling around her pup. She begins to feed Mato, and waits for him to fall asleep. Her eyes begin to close as well, not feeling as energetic as she used to be. Well, at least not at the moment.

111The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:44 am

I rest by mum, and wait for dad to come home.I whimper softly, wanting to nurse. then I feel full, and drift off to sleep...

-FIVE WEEKS LATER-

Last edited by Mato on Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

112The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:53 am

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I find serenity and Mato in the den, I huddle next to them and lick serenity's cheek.
"Hey" I casually say,and huddle next to them warming my son.

113The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:58 am

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity mumbled, too tired to open her eyes, yet she was still alert. She continued to sleep as Mato did as well. Serenity always took her chances to sleep, since that was the only thing she lacked.

114The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:01 am

I smell a wolf and yell: "dad!" and run up to him, I leap on to him and wrestle his ear.then I jump on his head, and we wrestle together. I rest by both of them, and try to do what dad does, sit by the den opening, and keeps watch.I become tired again, and sleep by dad and mum

115The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:07 am

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity wakes up, her azure eyes not as bright as before, but more dull. Stretching, she walks near Howl & Mato. "Goodmorning, boys." she says and yawns. Serenity lowers her head and licks Mato's forehead, then she raises her head back up, licking Howl's muzzle. She trots out of the den, getting back on duty.

116The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:15 am

I see mum wake up and cheerfully say: : "hi mum!" and follow dad and mum out side the den. I trot up to them, and begin to wrestle with dad.

117The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:21 am

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I nuzzle serenity after Mato and I play, he wanders around, and I yell: "don't get lost!"
and ask serenity: "are you okay?, you seem,Dull." and lick her muzzle

118The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:28 am

I wander off into a clearing, and find a mouse. I sneak up on it, like I seen dad do, and leap on the mouse. I open my large paws, to find nothing there. I spot the mouse about a foot away and chase it, I going to fast, I skid on the ground and end up by a pond. What is this...

- Benovelence Pond-

119The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:49 am

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

I give a slight shrug and smile, "I'm fine." My eyes turn to catch the sight of Mato running off. I narrow my eyes, still having that "over protection" feeling any mother would have. I lower my head, trotting off after the mischievous Mato.

120The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:15 am

I am cautious about the pond ahead,don't go near it. I try and howl, but just a well made whine comes out. I decide to yell: and yell very loudly I yell and yell and yell "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" OVER and over, until mum and dad come.

121The Den Site - Page 5 Empty This is messed up -.- Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:25 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Storm comes walking around the corner and sees the pup wandering around, "what's he doing out of the den, he shouldn't even be able to see at this young age" she thinks to herself. Then she sees the alpha female, Serenity following. What's wrong? she says with a worried look on her face, she smiles and says It's the pup isn't it, i just saw em' walk by he's heading towards the pond. She stops talking and hears loud yelping and yips, what has that pup got into now? she sighs and starts heading towards the yells with Serenity.

- Benovelence Pond -

122The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:40 am

I'm five weeks old,my eyes opened 3 weeks ago, I am able to wander around out of the den at 3 weeks, um... I think i can be wandering about being naughty.

123The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:49 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

(You were JUST born yesterday O_O)

Akai perks her ears from her nap, she gets up and notices tha the newborn pup is already casuing trouble. She walks over to Serenity. "If you ever need a nanna to watch him I'm always here." She giggled, knowing how much work it is raising a pup. Akai then watched Serenity leave with Swift Strom, going after the pup.

124The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:58 pm

(pretend it is five weeks later) look at the posts!

125The Den Site - Page 5 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

- From The Benovelence Pond -
Storm arrives with droopy eyes from the lack of sleep, the pup tugs at her tail. She growls lowly warning the pup not to get too over the top as some might not tolerate it like her right now. She turns her head and looks at the pup behind her as she crawls into the den and curls up. She does a huge and loud yawn baring her huge, sharp, blood stained canines and takes a nap, maybe after the nap she will play with the pup......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum