Boreal Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to a Million
by Ralphini Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:03 am

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aurora Peak

+2
Phantom
Xerenity
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Aurora Peak Empty Aurora Peak Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:41 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Topic Reminder:

Aurora Peak 2aa10
Our pack is able to view the most magnificent Northern lights from the very top of the White Mountains. The auroras come in variety of soothing shades that nearly hypnotize any wolf. This area is thought to be a "romantic" place, since it has a pleasing setting. There is prey here, but many wolves wouldn't really waste their time climbing the mountain to hunt for prey. Although it is a very huge mountain to climb, it is really worth the effort to catch this amazing sight.

https://borealforestpack.rpg-board.net

2Aurora Peak Empty re:aroura peak Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:10 am

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

Having been exhausted after climbing the mountain,I catch a breath, then I finally say:were here.I Look up at the beautiful lights and nuzzle serenity. than I rest in the snow and peacefully stare at the lights, and my pale blue eyes look at my beautiful mate, serenity and I lick her cheek.

3Aurora Peak Empty Re: Aurora Peak Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:45 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Only panting lightly, Serenity arrived shortly after Howl. She was still very fit for her age. Serenity glanced around, pleased by the scenery. She turned to Howl and smiled, resting her head against his shoulder. "Tired?" she said with a teasing smile. Serenity chuckled softly and licked his muzzle in affection.

4Aurora Peak Empty Re: Aurora Peak Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:37 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I say: not in the least. I smile and look at the wonderful lights.

5Aurora Peak Empty Re: Aurora Peak Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:43 pm

Nesoi arrived at the peak. She waited for Mikol to catch up with her. The small female lied down and took in a deep breath. She admired nature's beauty and loved every minute of it. Nesoi looked over and saw Serenity, the alpha along with Howl, the other alpha. She didn't bother going over there, and left them alone. Her eyes moved back to the direction she came from and waited for her friend.

6Aurora Peak Empty Re: Aurora Peak Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:01 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I put my arm around serenity. *lol wolves can't do that* and I lick her beautiful muzzle
then I say: we should get back to the den and get back to the pack, we've been gone for a long time. *looks at almost light sky* and then shut's up now noticing mikol and nesoi to give them privacy.

7Aurora Peak Empty Re: Aurora Peak Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:24 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity nods, agreeing that they should get back by now. She gets up and turns to the path they came from. Serenity turns her head and smiles at Howl, "Coming?" she says and laughs, thinking about racing him back to the den. She still had the spirit of a yearling within her.

Last edited by Serenity on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Aurora Peak Empty Re: Aurora Peak Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:58 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

Yes. Then I dart ahead of serenity, already half way down the mountain, then i see a deer and say: ready for some old fashioned hunting? Like we did when it was just us 2 in the pack? Smiles at serenity

9Aurora Peak Empty Re: Aurora Peak Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

She smiles foxishly, sprinting past him. So suddenly, Serenity halted abruptly. A cloud of dust gathered at her paws from the force of her speed. "I remember that." she said with a smile. Her clear azure eyes scanned the area and finally set on the figure of the deer.
Maybe it would be special if the Alphas brought back the meal for the pack. Her tail flicked and she took a step closer towards the prey.

10Aurora Peak Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:32 am

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I silently stalk the old deer, then I dart ahead, leaping on the deer with grace. Then, I slice my huge fangs into it's throat, then I fall off. I sprint to serenity and say: you didn't see me fall. Then I run up to the deer and try again, with more power, I attack it's flank. Getting tired now, I wait for serenity to help out.

11Aurora Peak Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:30 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity's azure eyes narrowed as she focused on attacking the prey. Leaping forward, she pierces her fangs on the deer's lower neck and then tugs, tearing through the hide. Losing grip, she jumps off successfully and watches the deer slow down immensely. The deer was too old to resist the wounds, and it was losing blood.

12Aurora Peak Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I WAIT FOR THE DEER TO BE CLOSE TO DEATH, AND FINISH IT OFF, AFTER I'M SURE THE DEER IS DEAD, I HOWL, IN A "WE'RE COMING HOME!" NOTION. THEN, I SAY: LET'S BRING THE FOOD TO THE PACK. AND BEGIN TO BRING THE OLD DEER TO THE DEN. THEN, I ASK, A QUESTION I WANTED TO ASK FOR A LONG TIME: SERENITY, WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT... GROWING THE PACK? ON MY WAY HOME.THEN I SMELL SOMETHING REVOLTING, AND SNARL: HUMANS, I'LL DRIVE THEM AWAY TO THE WOODS, YOU RUN TO THE DEN AND MAKE SURE THEY ALL FOLLOW ME, NOT YOU, BRING THE CARCASS TOO! WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL, TRY NOT TO STAY ON SNOW!*TROTS OFF TO HUMANS, AWAY FROM SERENITY,AND BARKS:" GO! I'LL JOIN YOU AT THE DEN! JUST GO!"

-TO TRANQUIL WOODS-

when serenity is half way to the den, she hears a howl in pain.

13Aurora Peak Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:34 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Before Serenity actually answered Howl's question about expanding the pack, she paused as Howl spoke about humans being near. As Howl explained what Serenity should do, she snarled, not wanting him to go near them. They usually showed no mercy to our kind, nor respect. Serenity sighed, forcing herself to agree with Howl. Quickly, she sprinted towards the pack as silent as the wind itself. She needed to check on her pack as soon as possible.

14Aurora Peak Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:40 am

Mikol

Mikol
Slayer

{Sorry that my post is late. I was busy}

Mikol trotted in a while after Nesoi had arrived. He walked over to her with a grin on his face. He sat down next to her and took in a deep breath and admired the scenery. It was beautiful here. He flicked his ears to the sound of Serenity and Howl, the alpha's of the pack. He merely just wanted to sit, listen and watch everything that was happening around them.

15Aurora Peak Empty Re: Aurora Peak Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:00 pm

Nesoi yawned and rested her head on her paws. The area was very pretty and she actually had the time to admire it. Usually she would be fighting some random wolves right now, but since she met Mikol, things have changed and so far, she liked the new changes.

16Aurora Peak Empty Re: Aurora Peak Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:31 am

Mikol

Mikol
Slayer

Mikol smiled and sat down next to Nesoi. His eyes were staring straight up at the sky as the beautiful colours appeared before them. He felt like dropping his jaw and gasping at the site, but felt as if that would be over the top; so he just sat there, watching and admiring the beautiful site, swishing his tail back and forth.

17Aurora Peak Empty Re: Aurora Peak Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:21 pm

Nesoi pawed Mikol's face and smiled. Her tail wagged back and forth. It created a gentle breeze and small amounts of dirt were getting picked up by it. The female rested her head back down and took in a deep breath. She wouldn't want to be anywhere else but here.

18Aurora Peak Empty Re: Aurora Peak Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:53 am

Mikol

Mikol
Slayer

Mikol chuckled a little when Nesoi pawed at his face. He nudged her when she put her head down and then Mikol laid down and nudged her again and look back up to the sky. He took in a deep breath and let a few words fall from his mouth. "Its beautiful here."

19Aurora Peak Empty Re: Aurora Peak Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:04 pm

The female smiled on him, then put her head on his paw and looked at the pretty sights. She admired them and all, but was wanting to do something else. Nesoi looked around for something to do, but found nothing obvious. She sighed, and tried to think of something to do.

20Aurora Peak Empty Re: Aurora Peak Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:05 am

Mikol

Mikol
Slayer

Mikol looked at Nesoi. She seemed as if she wanted to move around, and do something. He wasn't really in the mood for another game of tag. Motivating him to do that would take a long time. He took in a deep breath and nudged Nesoi, "What do you want to do?" he questioned her with a blank expression.

21Aurora Peak Empty Re: Aurora Peak Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Nesoi looked around and it finally hit her."Want to go on a hike?" she asked, playfully. She felt like walking and going on an adventure. She was also curious and liked to explore new things. Hopefully, Mikol would come along. But, if he didn't want to, that was all right.

22Aurora Peak Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:40 am

Mikol

Mikol
Slayer

Mikol smiled and stood up, nodding his head at Nesoi. "Sure, sounds like fun."

23Aurora Peak Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:16 am

Nesoi wagged her bushy tail. "Great! Want to head up to White Mountain?" The female asked excitedly. That was the first place that came to mind. She was ready to go. She had loads of energy stored for whatever reason.

24Aurora Peak Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:11 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Storm started up to the mountain with ease, but it still took enough effort to pant lightly. Her large paws pull her up to the top, her eyes gaze around looking for any danger. It's very peaceful here... she growls, her head raises looking up, oh wow look at that, i've never seen the lights so close before she barks quietly to herself. Her head turns seeing a ledge that seemed like no other, she starts to climb to it, almost falling over in the rocks. The breeze flows through her fur as she starts to walk towards the edge of the cliff where a flat rock layed. What's this? the large female mumbles to herself. It seemed to have writing on it and other picture drawing sort things. She shakes her fur and walks on to the edge of the cliff, then something tells her to howl, to howl loud and proud. So she takes a deep breath while her legs stand apart, her muzzle raising to the stars above and her golden eyes looking towards the moon in front. A loud echoing howl fills the sky with sound, a noise behind her grumbles while she howls the music of the wild... the call grows stronger and louder as she howls. Something was calling to her this night, something loud and strong... something almost like magic...

25Aurora Peak Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:01 am

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I had seen storm come up to the peak, and suddenly i felt i should go too,i sprinted with ease up the Mt. and then i was in back of storm. and when i was just comeing to her side, she howled. and as soon as i heard the howl, i howled with her. my howl was deeper, and more harmonic. but together we were well, but all we needed was one person, Serenity. and as soon as i howled, i knew, the four classes, and Ekon and Kohana's FULL story.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum