Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Count to a Million
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:21 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tranquil Woods

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Tranquil Woods on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:21 pm

Kotori walked tiredly among the trees, he was limping slightly from his long travel. "Mom...Dad, where are you?" He cried to himself in his mind. it was quiet in the forest, peaceful really. Kotori sighed and plopped onto a patch of moss. He wondered when he would get his next meal. He was way to small and slow to catch even a meesly bug. Kotori breathed in deeply, wondering what would happen to him.

27 Re: Tranquil Woods on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:40 pm

Akai

Elder
Akai walked grimely through the forest with her head hung low. She hated when arguments happen among the pack, espicially family. Her pawsteps were unheard as she seemed to sigh the entire way. She let out a squeek of surpirse as her front paw stepped on. "Ow!" It screamed. Akai stepped back and realized a young pup was infront of her. "Oh my...what is a pup doing out here?"

28 Re: Tranquil Woods on Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:43 pm

Kotori sat up and began to lick the spot on his side where he was stepped on. He mumbled in annoyance licking off his dirtied pelt. "Why do you care?" He sneered. "Get out of my fur..."

29 Re: Tranquil Woods on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:07 pm

Akai

Elder
Akai frowned and wacked a paw over the pups head. "You shouldn't talk like that in front of me." She said sternly. "...Now do you have anywhere to go? Where is your pack?" She stood still, pondering why he was out here.

30 Re: Tranquil Woods on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:12 pm

Kotori said nothing for awhile, staring at this she-wolf, he didn't just talk so openly. Kotori finnaly met her gaze, she didn't seem bad... "I'm lost..." He finnaly said, looking away. "My family are rouges, we travel through this land. A blizzard came, and I was lost before I knew it. I-I don't know where they are." Kotori stopped there, he didn't want to get in detail on how utterly pathetic he was with keeping up with his family, and how weak he really was. His stomach growled and Kotori then realized how hungry he is.

31 Re: Tranquil Woods on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Akai

Elder
Akai bent down to the pups level after hearing his story. "Why don't you come with me? We have a den close to here, you can stay with my pack until perhaps you find your family." She saw the pup pause and think, but eventually nod grimly. Akai nodded back, and they both proceded to the den.

-To le den

32 Re: Tranquil Woods on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:34 pm

(My Friend registered, but she said rp like she's there until her account is activated.)
I speed into the woods, and I run across IceMoon. I slow down, and My eyes soften. "Ello Love" I say, and we both run to eachother. she nips my ear, as I lick her muzzle, I truly missed her. I nuzzle her, and we walk off, somewhere secret, were our love must be kept.

-White MT-

33 Re: Tranquil Woods on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Ralphini

Elder
Another day had passed and Storm was once again on another hunt. Her mind was racing with thoughts of the pack. A long and loud sigh came out of her mouth and misted the air then she started to sniff around for any prey. She lifted her head smelling another few new scents but she ignored them forgetting what she was doing. All that was happening had taken it's toll on her, she couldn't think straight. She sniffed the air again and picked up a herd's scent moving towards where she was standing. She chased the herd for half an hour and caught sight of a doe. She bursted into a sprint to catch up then slowed down when the doe had tired. She then leaped at the doe and clamped onto the neck, the target she always went for first. Storm's weight made the doe fall making it easier to kill. Blood stained around Storm's muzzle as she kept hold of the neck. Hunting alone was something that to Storm was easy and in minutes the doe was dead. Storm panted then let go of the doe. She took in a big gulp of air and out came a loud, echoing, and deep howl that rings through the territory. Storm took hold of the leg and started to tug it to the den.

34 Re: Tranquil Woods on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:54 pm

Misty

Lost Pup
Lost Pup
"Wh--whoa!!' Said little Misty as she sliped into Boreal forest for the first time in her life. She growled lowly to herself with annoyance from the fall. She realized how far she had run. Just she didn't realize she was too far away from home for familiar scents. "Great", she mumbled.

Misty wandered hopelessly not knowing where she was. She plopped on the ground drawing thinking she knew her way around. She sneezed and mumbled to herself "Great.. now i have no plan." (sorry some reason it double posted.)

Last edited by Misty on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : double post)

35 Re: Tranquil Woods on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Misty

Lost Pup
Lost Pup
As Misty wandered she saw a big mountain with snow on top. She figured it might have shelter so she went to the mountain.

36 Re: Tranquil Woods on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:12 pm

Annoyed with his outburst at the little pup he hadn't realized was Misty he sighed. And wandered around.

37 Re: Tranquil Woods on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:19 pm

he decided to go back and apologize to the pup.

-to den site-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum