Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Count to a Million
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:21 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tranquil Woods

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Tranquil Woods on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:34 am

Xerenity

Alpha
Topic Reminder:

Its name describes it all. This area makes the perfect place to relax and perhaps take a nap. Although, there is only small prey here. Such as hare and other rodents. A fresh, pleasant scent roams this area, and it is thought that it came from the trees.

http://borealforestpack.forumotion.com

2 Re: Tranquil Woods on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Mikol

Slayer
Mikol wandered through the dense forest, stepping on fallen branches. He listened to the sound of the twigs and leaves breaking beneath his heavy steps before he caught the scent of a wild hare. He stopped still and sniffed the air, looking for where the hare was moving. He twisted his head to the left and began to move in the direction of the hare quietly. Once the hare was in sight, he crouched down low and moved ever so slightly towards it. Mikol suddenly pounced towards the hare, missing it by centimetres. He stood up and then quickly chased after it. The hare tried to dart away from him, but he swiftly tackled it and then smiled when he was proud to say the kill was his.

Mikol happily finished his meal right there on the spot. He licked his maw and then sat down, looking around at the scenery. It was beautiful in this spot. He felt an itch on his shoulder and quickly scratched it with his left hind leg till it was gone. Mikol licked his mouth once more and began to walk forward until he found a nice large tree that he lay down under and took a nap in the nice breezing wind and shade.

3 Re: Tranquil Woods on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Nesoi enjoyed walking through deep forests. She liked the quietness and suspense it gave her; all of the mysteries inside of it that no one could see. Her stomached growled. She hasn't eaten in at least three days. Food only came to her, she would never go towards it. Looking for food took too much energy away from her and that energy could be used for something more useful. Others would most likely disagree with her beliefs, but she didn't care.

The female kept walking and finally, her nose caught something. Before she was going to sniff it out more, her eyes caught it. The creature was a rather large mouse. Not really rat size, but almost could be considered one. Nesoi lied down and stared at it, waiting for it to come closer. Drool started to fall and her tongue moistened the outside of her mouth, wanting that mouse badly. The mouse did exactly as Nesoi wanted it to do. It got withing paw's reach of her and she snatched it, going for the throat and killing it instantly. She scarfed down that food and as soon as she saw it, the mouse was gone. It didn't fill her up, but it was enough to keep moving.

Nesoi lied down for a little while, waiting for it to digest. Then she stood up and walked deeper into the forests, hoping to find more food or whatever she would stumble upon.

4 Re: Tranquil Woods on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:02 am

Mikol

Slayer
Mikol's ears twitched as he heard someone nearby. He shot his head up and perked his ears forward, listening to what was coming closer. He could see another wolf walking nearby, heading deeper into the woods. Mikol stood up and stretched out with a yawn, he then made his way slowly over to the female. He trotted up next to her and with a smile said, "Hello there young lady." swishing his tail side to side.

5 Re: Tranquil Woods on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:40 pm

The male wolf startled Nesoi. She looked up at him with a smile on his face. She felt no need to protect herself and relaxed. He was really friendly towards her and that made her feel at ease. She sat down and stretched, avoiding eye contact for as long as she could. Finally, she decided to speak.

"Hi, where did you come from?" she said, curiously. Why that was the first thing that came out of her mouth, she will never know. Nesoi was never good at starting conversations, but once they started and if she liked the wolf's personality, then she could talk for hours. A slight wind blew through her pelt and that feeling was made her share a small smile towards the male.

6 Re: Tranquil Woods on Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:50 pm

Mikol

Slayer
Mikol sat down next to the female and answered her question, "Well, I just came from over there." he chuckled and pointed his nose over to the tree he was laying under before he had approached her. He turned back to the female and introduced himself, "My name is Mikol." he happily told her.

7 Rush To The Den 2 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:42 am

Ralphini

Elder
She feels the breeze as she passes through the trees, the scent gets stronger as she heads towards the den, she can smell the alpha there. Though very tired Swift Storm still ran till' she finally sees it...

Last edited by Swift Storm on Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

8 Re: Tranquil Woods on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:57 pm

Nesoi moved her eyes towards the tree he pointed too. She looked back at the male and smiled more and added her tail into the mixture as well. The female lied down and felt like talking more to the nice and caring male.

"Hello Mikol, I'm Nesoi." she said. A sudden itch stuck her ear and she immediately started to scratch it. She hated scratching herself when meeting new wolves but the itch needed to stop. After it was gone, she stood up and sighed and thought about where to go next after taking a long and much needed rest.

9 Re: Tranquil Woods on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Mikol

Slayer
Mikol smiled at Nesoi, "Pleasure to be of your acquaintance Nesoi." he said. Mikol looked around the forest and watched as a few wild rabbits ran around there burrows. He wasn't hungry and had no point in catching the rabbits. He looked back to Nesoi and asked, "Would you like to go to the lake, I'm a little thirsty." he said licking his chops, thinking about the large amount of water there was in the lake.

10 Re: Tranquil Woods on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:46 pm

Nesoi nodded, still amazed at the Mikol's kindness. The female liked that idea. She was rather on the thirsty side as well. The rabbits did look good to her, but she had no intent on chasing them. Nesoi also loved the water, but would rarely go in it for reasons she liked to keep to herself. For now, a drink would do just fine.

"Sure, let's go." She said, up and ready to move.

11 Re: Tranquil Woods on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:05 am

Mikol

Slayer
Mikol smiled at Nesoi and licked his chops again. He began to walk in the direction of the lake, just thinking about all that water. It made him lick his chops again and again as the thirst came to him.

-The Lake-

12 Re: Tranquil Woods on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:42 pm

Nesoi smiled and followed after him, anxiously awaiting to go to the lake and get a drink. She was both thirsty and ready to play in it. Hopefully, he was too.

-The Lake-

13 Re: Tranquil Woods on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Phantom

Slayer
I SMELL THE HUMANS, AND RUN THROUGH THE FOREST AS ONE MALE YELLS: HEY! THERE'S ONE! LET'S GRAB E'M! I run through the forest, dodging as many bullets as I can. I leap as far as i can, and run at the fastest speed. then one yells: WE ALMOST GOT E'M! and I hear footsteps. THEN, I howl in pain and fall as a bullet hits me in the side, the howl could have been heard from the den, and the foolish humans shout: WE GOT E'M! and laugh loudly. becoming desperate, I crawl to a "cave" and make my very muscled body be as small as possible, I wince as I crawl to the far end. and wait for the hunters to leave. I hear barking and growl: great, my traitor cousins. (sarcastic, of course) and slowly shrink down, and wait for another wolf to find me, for I am to weak to walk or howl loud enough for my mate to hear in the peak. "when she gets to the den, she will see i'm not there and she'll come" I think, after the hunters, not finding my "dead" body, leave.
I wake up, in an unfamiliar cave. not remembering anything for a minute, I try to stand up, and yelp in pain. I remember now, and hope the yelp wasn't that loud. I lay on my side, and wait for a wolf. occasionally yelping or whimpering in pain. I am losing blood fast, and I need help quickly.

14 Re: Tranquil Woods on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Phantom

Slayer
I HEAR ANOTHER WOLF AND WEAKLY BARK, AS IN FOR IT TO KNOW I'M HERE AND NEED HELP.

15 A New Day 1 Pt 4 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:23 pm

Ralphini

Elder
Storm looks down and sees Howl, the alpha male barking weakly. She whimpers loudly staring down at the injured jet black male wolf. Then takes a deep breath, points muzzle to the sky and her feet stand apart, with a sudden blow of sound Storm howls out the emergency howl hoping the rest of the pack can hear.

Last edited by Swift Storm on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total

16 Re: Tranquil Woods on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:31 pm

Phantom

Slayer
HELP... I whimper and let my paw out to her.

17 A New Day 1 Pt 5 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:05 pm

Ralphini

Elder
Her ears flickers at other wild life while she howls. She whimpers seeing Howl's blood seeping out from underneath. Storm tries to turn the alpha over to see the damage, she snarls looking at the wound and the scratches on his legs from were other bullets have skid... Storm had a little memory from a wandering healer she stayed with a while so she used her sharp long canines to clasp the bullet and yank it out. Stay still, this might hurt a little, she said with a little worry in her bark. With a deep breath she yanks the little thing out, she whimpers at the Howl's yelps. Then she looks at the deep wound that were she pulled the black metal, Whoa, i've been hit with bullets serval times but not as bad as this, Storm said shaking.....

* 200th post for me ^-^ *

Last edited by Swift Storm on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total

18 Re: Tranquil Woods on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:03 am

Xerenity

Alpha
Serenity arrived at Tranquil Woods with silent steps. She knew she had to maintain silent, for they might still be lurking around. Serenity lifted her muzzle into the air, and quickly caught Howl's scent, along with Storm's. She rushed through the woods, her ears raised in alert, and her tail held straight in anger. Serenity despised the way how most humans were. Finally, the scents became stronger and there she saw a track of blood. Howl's blood. She approaches them quickly, "Howl!" she said as she shook her head, worried about the wound in his side. Now, turning to Storm, "You okay?" she asked with a serious, yet concerned face as she observed Storm's nervous expression.

19 A New Day 1 Pt 6 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:46 am

Ralphini

Elder
Serenity enters Storm's vison in the corner of her eye, she spits out the bullet then says I'm fine, him... not so much. Her eyes turn from worried to calm now that Serenity was here, I got the bullet out, but i can't do much for the wound itself she adds. The large female sigh before words come out again, I'm afraid only time and round the clock care can heal that wound. Could be another month before it's healed. Storm steps back a little to let the alphas be together and give Howl some room to breath.

20 Re: Tranquil Woods on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:16 am

Xerenity

Alpha
Serenity smiles gratefully, " You did good, thank you Storm, we both appreaciate your help." she said with a more relaxed expression. Turning to Howl, her worried look reappears on her face. "We need to get him back...he's losing more blood than I expected." iSerenity says and glance at Storm. Right here was not the perfect place to heal him up. Maybe Akai has knowledge over the subject of healing.

21 Re: Tranquil Woods on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:01 pm

Phantom

Slayer
what do you say about growing the pack? I say weakly.I smile and also say: my mum was a healer, she taught me some remedies. I know how to stop a bullet hole from bleeding. "what you need is soaked grass, ice and aloe. you bring it together, like a rag, and hold it on the wound. I wait for serenity to answer, and then again, I become unconscious.

22 Re: Tranquil Woods on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:36 pm

"Mum!!" I yell, slightly worried. I run up the woods, very swiftly. I follow the scent I knew since I was born 5 weeks ago. Dad darts ahead I can tell he is even more worried, I follow him. Yiping and howl-whine for storm to catch up.

23 Re: Tranquil Woods on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:54 pm

Phantom

Slayer
I run very fast, and see my pup, a little bit slower, catching up. "I see you are howling better" and smile, then I remember my missing mate, pick up my son and follow her scent, first a trot, then a sprint. My feet barely touch the ground as I "fly" through what my home biome was, the woods.

24 Re: Tranquil Woods on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Xerenity

Alpha
Serenity has been wandering through the woods, catching faint "flash backs" of a memory from far long ago. She smiled and continued padding in the woods with very gentle steps that she couldn't even hear herself. The female sighed as the view of the sun became brighter- meaning it's getting late- and the brisk air became more warm. Her white tail flicked as she turned around to head back to her pack, her azure eyes glowing with relief. Suddenly, she heard faint noises that disturbed the silence in the woods; who was it? Serenity's eyes narrowed, but soon she recognized the mix-of-scents and smiled. She sat down and decided to wait for them to arrive, but she was expecting on keeping her little "visit" to the woods to herself. It was too late now, though.

25 Re: Tranquil Woods on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:49 pm

I find mum padding around, and run to her. "Mum!" I happily shout And pin her down. I You should pay respect to the alpha, but she is my mum. I yip, as Howl licks mum's muzzle. "Eww" i say to myself, for i an still a pup. Dad picos me up, And he says: "lets go home." I hang limp, as dad carries me to the den, with serenity at his side.

~The Den~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum