Boreal Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to a Million
by Ralphini Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:03 am

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

King of the Hill

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:51 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Goes "resident evil" status on the zombie ferret.

Excuse me, but it's MAH HILL!

Continues drinking a fancy cup of tea with pinky out.

;3

https://borealforestpack.rpg-board.net

27King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:54 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Waves magic wand from google before ferret attacks, ferret doesn't attack me, i hide in a bush, bursts out screaming MAH HILL!!!! then waves wand again this time to poof all things to mars even the zombie wolves and the things and stuff.... Buys my side of the hill again and places a huge fences that no ones can get past but me >D

28King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty re:king of the hill Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:20 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I set out my DEMON FERRET disguised as a puppy and my invincible robot turtle, tubby and they guard MY HILL and then I call the police and I get all the wolves arrested and put in jail for 20 years. than I buy back all the land and build an invincible metal wall. than I infect storm with uroboros.

29King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Gives police officer a doughnut and a cup of tea, and he lets me go free. Skips back up the hill and does the classic victory dance.
MAH HILL!

30King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:09 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Poofs myself to mars before all this happened and buys a hill on mars with a fortress and a giant turtle and a duck that defends it, i eat pie and soup with tea inside the fortress happy as larry. Razz

31King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:51 am

Mikol

Mikol
Slayer

Runs up hill with a large bolder and then pushes it over the top of everyone else and then rolls the bolder down the hill and sits down on a throne made of grass. "my hill"

32King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:26 am

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I shoot everyone with a bazooka.

MY HILL!!!!!!!

33King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:31 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

I have Russia come to the hill with his sink pipe and he procedes to scare everyone away. ("Kolkolkolkolkol...")

MY HILL

34King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:23 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

WHEN THE DEMONIC BEAST LEAVES, I TROT UP THE HILL, AND RESET MY MINES AND TRAPS, BY BACK THE HILL, AND RE-ENFORCE THE WALL.

MY HILL!

35King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:00 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

*Is still ontop of hill and waves at Howl cassually XD*

My Hill?

36King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:29 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I smile and trot up to akai, forgetting That I'm fighting for a hill, then I unexpectingly kick her off hill into bear trap. I feel like I'm insulting mato right now...

37King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:22 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Is happy on my OWN hill at mars drinking tea and watching the MAH HILL games on tv

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Happy Birthday!
To Someone Out There...

38King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:22 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

*Shoots missel at Mars destroying Storms Hill then attempts to get out of beartrap*

39King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:39 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

My happy birthday and ((()()()()()() shield blocks everything and throws a axe down for who ever wants it ^-^

40King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:57 am

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

Catches axe and smashes Akai's face with it. OUCHIE!

41King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:04 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Borrows Englands spell book and summons a demon that eats Howl. Then runs up hill.

My Hill!

42King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

Takes book and says "mah country, my book" then summons Russia and a demon apple unicorn.

43King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:36 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Casually walks up hill between Akai and Howl while they are in "battle". I sit down and set out a picnic blanket in the center of the hill, adding the goods on top of it. Munches on doughnut, hoping the others will join on my picnic. I hold a cup of poisoned...AHEM!... I mean "delicious" tea to Akai and Howl.

"My future Hill! "

44King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:15 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I don't drink the tea, and shoot the 2 wolves in the eye with my crossbow, and then burn them.

45King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:16 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

*Sees Russia and gives him a hug before turning to Serenity. "THANKS!" I say and then roll down the hill unconsious from poisen*

My not hill

46King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:19 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

Laughs and looks at dead wolves

MY HILL FOREVER!!!!

47King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:56 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Wakes up and goes "...oh." and then proceeds to go to mcdonalds and then come back.

My future Hill

48King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:18 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I shoot her before she leaves, and then a bunch of spikes slice through her. Akai is Dead. I then make un-breakable force field, that only I can walk through, and all wolves are outside of the force field.

STILL MY HILL!!!!

49King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Uses mar's spell book to reserect the wolves as yearlings at least giving them a chance... Then i sit in my fortress on a hill on mare sipping tea. (i'm the mars goddess ^-^, no one can kill me)
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

50King of the Hill - Page 2 Empty Re: King of the Hill Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:25 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Dies from the stabbing then comes back to life like a BOSS. I then continue to head for Mcdonalds and comes back. "Iggy, can you please use your magic to take down the feild?"

"Bloody hell i would!"

Gives Iggy (england) the Deathstare and says, Don't make me tell America about what you did last night at the bar...

"....." Takes down force feild.

Danke~! I say then walk to top of hill and looks at Howl. Want some Mcdonald's?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum