Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Count to a Million
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:21 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paranoia Woodland

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Paranoia Woodland on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Xerenity

Alpha
    Topic Reminder:

This area was once touched by humans, which sent frightened animals away from here. Now, it is just a forest with a messy view and fallen trees. Paranoia Woodland is not recommended for the young, as some still believe that danger awaits in this forest. But some believe it is perfectly safe. Ever since the humans visited here with wood-cutting devices, the pack no longer wanted it, leaving it for the unknown to travel through it. It now sits on the outside of the territory, and only a few find the way out to the pack.

http://borealforestpack.forumotion.com

2 Hunting Trip 3: Someone New pt 2 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:37 pm

Ralphini

Elder
    Storm twists her head around behind her You coming? she barks as her paw lands outside pack territory, then with a blow of wind suddenly Kapu is in front of her, she laughs as she catches up to him. The large female runs into a tree like the goofy wolf she is inside. The sound echos and scares the herd back inside pack territory, Oh no they are heading to the white mountain again! Storm barks almost growling at herself for running into a tree... She gets up and shakes herself off and sighs... Up for a little mountain climbing?

3 Re: Paranoia Woodland on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:07 pm

Kapu

Slayer
    Kapu laphs at her reaction of him racing past him but his lauph cuts off as she runs into a tree. He slowed down, "Are you OK?" he asked, his ears flattening as he turned around and trotted back to her though he could already tell she looked fine. He lifted his head as he spotted their prey run up the mountain. He scowled, noticing the slower one with the injured foot. Though he yipped even if he was a bit angry that the whole herd was climbing up the mountain. "Challenge excepted," he yipped cheerfully before turning torwards the mountain and slowly starting up it at a trot though he sooned gained momentom to a brisk run despite his tongue lolling out and his breath deeper than before, though still steady and smooth.deeper

4 Hunting Trip 3: Someone New pt 3 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:35 pm

Ralphini

Elder
    She laughs at Kapu scaling to huge mountain from a distance and starts to run toward the huge hill. Left paws, right paws, left paws, right paws Storm keeps thinking to herself. And already half way up the hill, she peers down, need help? Storm barks smiling. They didn't call me mountain goat for nothing she says now at the top of the hill. She stops and stares at the taller peak in front of her, she takes in a deep breath as Kapu reaches the ledge. There you see before you is the White Mountain she barks. Come on then, don't want to miss the herd do you? She says as she starts to scale the cliffs and slopes of ~The White Mountain~

Last edited by Swift Storm on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

5 Re: Paranoia Woodland on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:42 pm

Kapu

Slayer
    Kapu scowls playfully at her question of needing help and only nodded as she spoke of the mountain. With a grunt he climbed higher, his breath still even though his paw pads were starting o get rough and slightly painfull and the differant terrain that he has never stepped paw on. He grunts as he see Storm climb higher and he scrambles after her.

6 Re: Paranoia Woodland on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:38 pm

Phantom

Slayer
    I arrive at the woods, and the scent becomes stronger. I smell again, and realize it must be another wolf. I snarl and look around, and then i begin to follow the scent. my eyes become blurry, and I can't focus. I look for one second to the side, and then my legs STOP. I tumble down, Down and down...and down, and all the broken branches scratch at my fur. I yelp as i fall. then the rolling stops. i open my eyes, them still blurry, and lay in shock from what I just saw. Brother... I whisper, then I fall unconsious.

7 Re: Paranoia Woodland on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:55 pm

Ralphini

Elder
    The sound of a large female walking through the leaf litter and piles of snow that lie on the ground fills the woods. Storm stops smelling something different in the air as the sun slowly rises. "Hmm" she mumbles as she follows the herd's scent but she turns around to follow the strange scent that still lingers in the wind. "What is that?" she mumbles again still following the scent, Howl's scent drifts into her nose and mixes with the other scent, "it smells similar to Howl's but different." The smells were confusing her, Howl was near the similar scent. Storm shook her head and decided to see for herself what it was. As she turned around the trees what she saw was unknown of...

8 Re: Paranoia Woodland on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:28 pm

Phantom

Slayer
    My brothe was probably an illusion and I decided to go to the den. I sensed something was wrong, and heard a cry in pain. I ran to the den, seeing if anything. Was wrong

9 Re: Paranoia Woodland on Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:51 pm

Ralphini

Elder
    Storm sees Howl get up and race to the den, the other male standing there. She gets even more confused, was this a dream? The female shakes her head and decides that it's better to go back to the den rather than to hunt or fight the male or anything at all. So she makes her way back to the den, her ears perk at a cry of pain and picks up her speed. Storm bolts through the trees with her tongue hanging out, but still thinking of what happened this night, something strange that it was. But she let it pass through her mind as she reaches the den site.

10 Re: Paranoia Woodland on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:32 pm

Stainless walked through the trees, a tear ran down his muzzle remembering his aunty. His ears perked, he raised his head and saw a larger male run past and a large female following. He decides to follow them, maybe there's a pack ahead and maybe he could join. He lifts his nose and smells a bunch of wolves, knowing it's a largish pack and it could lead him to death he slowly follows the scent and the tracks of the two wolves. His tail sways behind him while he looks around gathering knowledge of the pack's territory. He stops in his tracks smelling the marker that tells strangers like himself that this is their territory, he steps over it with care and starts to head towards the den of the pack.

-The Den Site-

11 Re: Paranoia Woodland on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:18 am

I race through the woods. I was quite enraged, but I didn't want to waste my time in a younger, foolish yearling. I had caught site of a fawn, and raced to it, Biting its flank. It stumbles, giving me the chance to snap It's neck. I do, and it dies quickly. I snarl, and pick up the quite large young deer by the neck. "See if stainless can get that!" I thought to myself. I then walked around, eventually making my way to the lake. I needed to think.

12 Re: Paranoia Woodland on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:35 am

Drake finally entered a strange woodland. He had ran off not to long ago. He was a little confused of where he was. He sighed not knowing his way around thinking if any other wolves were here they already got Misty. He sighed and let out a sorrowed howl not being able to find his sister. He sighed and walked on, his caramel fur blowing in the wind.
    Sad as he was he figured he'd explore the forest trying to get a good view of it. He saw how messy viewed this forest was he didn't care though he was better at messy view then clear view. He decided that when he saw a young hare he was hungry. So he chased it for about ten minutes then finally caught hold of its side causing it to flip over then he easily bit it's neck snapping it. He sighed then ate hiding under a tree leaf and rested.

Last edited by Drake on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause it looked like he walked on his carmel fur so added a comma)

13 Re: Paranoia Woodland on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:05 pm

Drake awoke to find his rabbit still in his paws. He didn't know how long he was out. So he wandered off exploring.

14 Re: Paranoia Woodland on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:57 pm

Drake creeped along. He saw a narrow like path. He figured there was treasure there worth more than the world! So he followed it.

-to silent path-

15 Re: Paranoia Woodland on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:00 am

Ralphini

Elder
    .....Meanwhile on the other side of the forest....

Storm bolts through the tree, eyes set forward looking for the herd or whatever that scent was. This Red Deer herd was dwindling as it is the only herd around lately but it didn't smell like the herd at all. It smelled more like some sort of cow thing, then before Storm's very eyes, a large herd of feral cattle stood before Storm's eyes and she smirked, oh how she smirked.

She choose a cow, it didn't look very healthy nor very weak, perfect for Storm. She bounded around the cow, trying to make it dizzy. She jumped up and bit it's back, a cracking sound followed. She jumped off and did a run up, then jumped on again using her weight to push the cow over. The cow stumbled but didn't fall, it was tough. Storm puffed herself up, making herself look intimidating, and she stalked the cow to a clump of trees. The evil grin came across her face as she laughed, her huge canines showing. In second only blood stained her face and a lifeless carcass lied on the leaf litter.

She took a few bites from the cow, only a few as she liked her pack to eat before her. Then she hide it under a tree in the fallen leaves and sticks. She rubbed up against the tree marking her scent so she could find it again, and to warn others that this is for the pack only. She decided not to howl to warn the others of the kill, but instead to tell them herself. So she ran through the forest and trees back to the den.

-The Den Site-

16 Re: Paranoia Woodland on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:05 am

Drake decided that the pup should be home by now. But he did sense some strange in the air. He saw the forest in front on him. He wandered through. "Hmm... i wonder if that pup did go home......" he thought.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]